Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2003, 12:51 PM

I am leaving on the Triumph in a couple of weeks, and would like to bring my own beverages (soda & water) with me. If someone has recently taken a Carnival cruise within the past two months, and brought their own beverages, please let me know if Carnival is enforcing this beverage policy. I would hate to have my soda and water confiscated at the port! Thanks a lot!
Old 11-09-2003, 12:51 PM

I am leaving on the Triumph in a couple of weeks, and would like to bring my own beverages (soda & water) with me. If someone has recently taken a Carnival cruise within the past two months, and brought their own beverages, please let me know if Carnival is enforcing this beverage policy. I would hate to have my soda and water confiscated at the port! Thanks a lot!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 11-09-2003, 02:42 PM
pack it in your checked luggage they dont bother with it we went in july and pack booze and had no problems don't carry it on you may have it taken away.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:00 AM

We just returned from 10/25 sailing on Glory. If you pack it in your luggage there is no problem. They say you may also take on a bottle or wine or champagne for special occasion. I would also suggest packing water since water on the ship is not cheap. I also found the liquor prices at the bars quite reasonable. I had a mixed drink and it was only $3.95. Reasonable at any resort type establishment. Anyway, the room stewards have no concern about bottles, etc. in your room.
Old 01-08-2004, 09:51 AM

We always carry our own wine, liquor and soft drinks and have never been bothered. Keep them in your luggage.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:46 PM

We took soda on board the Sensation in May, but we drove to the Port Tampa.

We are flying to New York for Victory in Sept., but don't think we will carry soda or water, due to we just don't want to take the chance of it getting busted in the suitcase and also the weight of it.

NEXT

9/25/2004 OUR VICTORY CRUISE

Carnival Fantasy 11/1998

Carnival Sensation 5/2003

5/21/2006 OUR NORWEGIAN STAR ALASKA CRUISE

Carnival Fantasy 11/1998

Carnival Victory 9/2004
RCL Mariner 2005
Old 02-10-2004, 02:52 AM
BUBBLE WRAP a great way to pack your bottles and we took over 6 bottles of liquer with us ad it went to ft lauderdale on plane and 4 came back with us just don't discard your bubble wrap if you want to bring any liquer home with you we bought more in one of the ports e. carribean cruise on the last port nite they let the booze through when you get back on board also we were allowed to bring on 1 sixpack of beer per person there were 5 of us so we had 5 six packs for the last 2 days on ship, when in doubt ask the officer at the bottom of gangplank, they will let you you about what you can bring back on board the last port
Old 03-14-2004, 06:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scott:

We are flying to New York for Victory in Sept., but don't think we will carry soda or water, due to we just don't want to take the chance of it getting busted in the suitcase and also the weight of it.

NEXT
http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/co...ezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Fantasy 11/1998

http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Summer3/Ship.gif
Old 03-14-2004, 06:13 PM

Hi Scott -- Saw you are in McMinnville, TN. We are in Manchester, TN. We sailed on the Victory last year and are going on Glory this year.
We haven't taken drinks on before, but I plan to this year. Just watch - first time and I will be busted.

quote:
Originally posted by scott:

NEXT
http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/co...ezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Fantasy 11/1998

http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Summer3/Ship.gif
Old 03-15-2004, 07:37 AM

dene52,

Well a big Hi, neighbor. So good to find a cruiser close to home that is on these boards.

We'll I tell people at work that I read the cruise boards and talk back and forth with other cruiser from all over, they like don't understand. I think they think it's like a chat room, well I guess it kinda sorta is but not really. Oh well, dene52, Please email me and tell me all about the Victory when you have time and can.

We will be sailing on September 25, 2004 and never have sailed this time of year or to this part of the country. We have always want to go to the New England states so this will give us a little taste of it.

Again please do email me and lets talk cruising.

Sherry

NEXT

Carnival Fantasy 11/1998

Victory Here We Come New York to Canada

5/21/2006 OUR NORWEGIAN STAR ALASKA CRUISE

Carnival Fantasy 11/1998

Carnival Victory 9/2004
RCL Mariner 2005

Closed Thread

Tags
baggage, beverage, beverages, carnival, carry, cruise, cruises, drink, fantasy, luggage, plan, policy, sensation, water, weight