Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2007, 10:24 AM

We always secure our sign and sail with cash. That way I can better monitor our spending. I put 100 to start on the card. That covers our tips. If I decide to use my card more then normal I can at any time add more money to it and it is instantly updated. Works for us.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:22 PM

Thank you all for your answers. Yes Dwayne, you were thinking right,I am going to pre-pay the shore excursions and figured since I was doing that why couldn't I just keep adding to it to put on the sign and sail. But I guess it doesn't work that way. Macmom I too have always used cash just so I won't over spend on the credit card, I don't even take it with me. lou

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
account, accounts, caribbean, carnival, cash, copy, cruise, cruising, establishing, money, prior, put, royal, shipboard, ships