Originally posted by lds26:
My name is Linda and this upcoming cruise will be my second cruise. We just went to the Western Carribean on the Liberty in December. We came home and booked another cruise to leave on Dec 8 for 8 days to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Carnival Spirit.
I have a few questions for other cruisers...
1. What is the best time to book supper when travelling with kids?
2. How are O2 excursions booked? (I will be bringing my 17 and 16 yr old)
3. Do you pay for room service?
4. How do you get milk with the cookie service at night?
5. Any tips about going with a family?
6. Any areas on the Spirit that are adult only? (in case I want to escape for an hour or two on "time-out")
7. Any areas that I need to make sure I avoid as to not disturb "adults only" when trekking around with my 4 yr old?
8. Any excursions that are a "must see" with a family?
9. Any tips on how to ensure that my Mother in Law gets to hang with other elderly ppl?
Sorry to bombarde you all with so many questions
Any and all info will be greatly welcomed and appreciated.