Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2006, 08:24 AM

sailing to cozumel on the elation april 3rd. this will be our 5th trip to cozumel on a cruise in as many years. Because my girls were 10 and 12 in the beginning, naturally safety was a concern of mine traveling with my wife and two small children. We always shopped at the recomended shops and ate at the recomended resturants. Wellllll, I have finally done my home work and realized there is a whole lot more to this island than the shops when you get off the pier and all of the diamond international stores downtown. I found a really great map online at www.cancunmap.com. You order it online and they will mail it same day and you don't pay for it until you receive it and like it.$8.00 US. Take a few minutes and order it and check it out, I promise you will not be disappointed. We are considering renting a car and booking to the east side of the island (actually the carribean side)for some sun, food, and yes drinks. thre are many beach clubs over there and even a topless beach if thats your thing.
Old 02-18-2006, 10:13 AM

crusinjohn,

please note that your original posting has been moved to the Caribbean Port Chat forum, here. Please continue there.

Raoul Fiebig

Closed Thread

Tags
cozumel, safety