Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 12:36 PM

Well we leave in less three weeks for our Carnival Pride cruise. As most of you know I have been know to take a picture or two. Is there anything on the ship you would like me to "TRY" to get a shot of for you? Anything you would like me to check out?

Old 10-01-2008, 12:56 PM

Maybe the sliding Sky Dome or the Twister water slide. Only 18 more days, lucky! Bon Voyage
Old 10-01-2008, 08:36 PM

Thanks Penny! we are starting to get things ready for the trip,
I will get some photos of those things for ou.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:25 PM

Gary, I pulled my snorkel bag out today to take inventory. All this time of waiting and now it is coming fast. I didn't get a picture of the atrium art last time. It is such a beautiful ship I ran out of film. I have a digital camera now. Thanks.

Dwayne
Old 10-02-2008, 06:11 AM

Dwayne, I didn't realize yours was coming up that fast, too. Dang y'all I've got to wait a long time
Old 10-02-2008, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
Gary, I pulled my snorkel bag out today to take inventory. All this time of waiting and now it is coming fast. I didn't get a picture of the atrium art last time. It is such a beautiful ship I ran out of film. I have a digital camera now. Thanks.

Dwayne
do you have a digital that will go into the water? They also make waterproof cases for most cameras.

We have our suitcases on one of the extra beds. Some cruise items are always in them, we just need to top them off. I have a large backpack camera bag. It holds all my gear (I always take more than I need). My CPAP, laptop, and meds. I use it for traveling from point A to B. I have a smaller bag I put in the suitcase that I use on excursion and around the ship.
We always take too much, we alway say next time we will cut back..maybe this time we will!!

Old 10-02-2008, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by gdjoslin:
quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:

Dwayne
do you have a digital that will go into the water? They also make waterproof cases for most cameras.

We have our suitcases on one of the extra beds. Some cruise items are always in them, we just need to top them off. I have a large backpack camera bag. It holds all my gear (I always take more than I need). It also holds my CPAP, laptop, and meds. I use it for traveling from point A to B. I have a smaller bag I put in the suitcase that I use on excursion and around the ship.
We always take too much, we alway say next time we will cut back..maybe this time we will!!

Old 10-02-2008, 10:59 AM

Thanks, Gary. I will have to check out one of those cases. I still have an un-used Fuji disposable underwater camera for this trip. Last year I was shopping for an Olympus underwater camera..no luck. I look forward to your pictures. I haven't been on a Mexican Riviera cruise yet.

I have my WallyWorld list going for last minute items, including new lithium batteries for the camera. I tried the rechargeables, and they don't last very long.

Dwayne
Old 10-03-2008, 08:59 PM

Dwayne,
Last year I purchased the Olympus underwater Stylus 790 7.1 megapixel, 3x zoom from Amazon. It's great and I take it everywhere. I seems practically indestructable. I also purchased the floating wrist band so I don't leave it in the drink when I flip the kayak! I think they have an updated version now at 8.0 megapixel. Could do expedited shipping before you leave! Have a ton of fun.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:57 PM
We're considering the Pride for 2010, so I'd love to see pictures of anything!

Booked on NCL Breakaway, Feb. 2014
Carnival Conquest, Feb. 2012
NCL Gem, Sept. 2011
NCL Jewel, Feb. 2011
NCL Dawn, Sept. 2010
NCL Spirit, Feb. 2010
NCL Gem, March 2009
RCCL Explorer of the Seas, Feb. 2008
Carnival Miracle, May 2007
Carnival Conquest, April 2006
Caribbean Princess, Feb. 2005

Closed Thread