Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Line (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/carnival-cruise-line/)
-   -   port of miami/carnival valor (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/carnival-cruise-line/18907-port-miami-carnival-valor.html)

jifjsfbvjnxcvbxcvnbvxcn 01-08-2008 06:52 PM

I am going on the Western Caribbean itenerary on the Carnival Valor on June 8, 2008. It goes to Hondurous, Grand Cayman, Belize, and Cozumel. Has anyone been on this? Do you have any thoughts on it? Also what hotels do you recomend that are cheaper just for a night before ther cruise? Also which terminal does it go out of? I saw where it's the new D& terminals. Is it true. Also any pics? That would be nice to see. Thjank you

jifjsfbvjnxcvbxcvnbvxcn 01-08-2008 06:52 PM

I am going on the Western Caribbean itenerary on the Carnival Valor on June 8, 2008. It goes to Hondurous, Grand Cayman, Belize, and Cozumel. Has anyone been on this? Do you have any thoughts on it? Also what hotels do you recomend that are cheaper just for a night before ther cruise? Also which terminal does it go out of? I saw where it's the new D& terminals. Is it true. Also any pics? That would be nice to see. Thjank you

jifjsfbvjnxcvbxcvnbvxcn 01-08-2008 06:53 PM

sorry for the misspellings.....**D & E terminals** and **Thank You**

luvcrusin 01-28-2008 06:57 PM

We took the same cruise, same venue.
Valor was a nice ship very much like the Victory if you have been on it. Have to learn the layout of the ship so you can get around, but Carnival has deck plans on their site. We enjoyed the tour of Belize, GREAT snorkeling right off shore at Grand Cayman...if you want more info I can send it. The cost for the day? $5 for rental mask and fins. Awesome reef, the locals feed the fish and there is lots to see. Hondurous was very, very poor. What I remember most is the culture of the people, their costume and dance. They greeted us at the dock. We took a boat tour and watched some locals dance (men wear dresses and masks). Cozumel was a good shopping stop and the beaches were great!

Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jifjsfbvjnxcvbxcvnbvxcn:
I am going on the Western Caribbean itenerary on the Carnival Valor on June 8, 2008. It goes to Hondurous, Grand Cayman, Belize, and Cozumel. Has anyone been on this? Do you have any thoughts on it? Also what hotels do you recomend that are cheaper just for a night before ther cruise? Also which terminal does it go out of? I saw where it's the new D& terminals. Is it true. Also any pics? That would be nice to see. Thjank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EricTall 02-09-2008 05:28 PM

Hey LuvCruisin
Please send me what you can. I am taking the same cruise March 2nd.
I want to go to the Stingray Sandbar in Grand Cayman and a Mayan ruin in Belize. If you have shore excursion help, I'd be grateful!

Dwayne 02-09-2008 05:55 PM

Hi EricTall, and Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

There is a lot of great information in our Caribbean Port Chat section. It is located here.

Welcome aboard,

Dwayne