Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 06:52 PM

I am going on the Western Caribbean itenerary on the Carnival Valor on June 8, 2008. It goes to Hondurous, Grand Cayman, Belize, and Cozumel. Has anyone been on this? Do you have any thoughts on it? Also what hotels do you recomend that are cheaper just for a night before ther cruise? Also which terminal does it go out of? I saw where it's the new D& terminals. Is it true. Also any pics? That would be nice to see. Thjank you
Old 01-08-2008, 06:52 PM

I am going on the Western Caribbean itenerary on the Carnival Valor on June 8, 2008. It goes to Hondurous, Grand Cayman, Belize, and Cozumel. Has anyone been on this? Do you have any thoughts on it? Also what hotels do you recomend that are cheaper just for a night before ther cruise? Also which terminal does it go out of? I saw where it's the new D& terminals. Is it true. Also any pics? That would be nice to see. Thjank you
Old 01-08-2008, 06:53 PM

sorry for the misspellings.....**D & E terminals** and **Thank You**
Old 01-28-2008, 06:57 PM

We took the same cruise, same venue.
Valor was a nice ship very much like the Victory if you have been on it. Have to learn the layout of the ship so you can get around, but Carnival has deck plans on their site. We enjoyed the tour of Belize, GREAT snorkeling right off shore at Grand Cayman...if you want more info I can send it. The cost for the day? $5 for rental mask and fins. Awesome reef, the locals feed the fish and there is lots to see. Hondurous was very, very poor. What I remember most is the culture of the people, their costume and dance. They greeted us at the dock. We took a boat tour and watched some locals dance (men wear dresses and masks). Cozumel was a good shopping stop and the beaches were great!

Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise!

quote:
Originally posted by jifjsfbvjnxcvbxcvnbvxcn:
Old 02-09-2008, 05:28 PM

Hey LuvCruisin
Please send me what you can. I am taking the same cruise March 2nd.
I want to go to the Stingray Sandbar in Grand Cayman and a Mayan ruin in Belize. If you have shore excursion help, I'd be grateful!
Old 02-09-2008, 05:55 PM

Hi EricTall, and Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

There is a lot of great information in our Caribbean Port Chat section. It is located here.

Welcome aboard,

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
address, carnival, carnvial, carvinal, cayman, cruise, cruse, day, grand, leave, miami, port, terminal, transfers, valor