Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2006, 09:05 AM

ok this is the question which line which ship i still have nt decided i want it to be family hoilday that we will never foget . what about the weather in the end of march in the caribbean
(by the the way i sailed on the sky princess for our honeymoon) i think the ships have grown since then
Old 11-18-2006, 05:42 PM

Hi swk

First welcome to Cruise-Chat. Well since you indicate this is a "Family Cruise" (you do not mention ages for the kids) I would recommend RCCL as your line and either the FREEDOM or one of the Voyager Class ships. You can check them out here : http://www.royalcaribbean.com/gohome
At the time of year you seem to have chosen the Freedom will go to the Western Caribbean and if you rather go to the Eastern area then you have a few different ships to chose from. I personally like the Eastern and Southern areas the best for the Caribbean. But then thats my opinon. My second choice for March and its one I am going on in Feb 2007 is the Radiance. The advantage is the number of ports she visits in 8 days and you still get a very Romantic ship. I however can only recommend the Freedom from what people here have told me and reported I have not sailed on her yet. Get a good Travel Agent involved who has lots of experience in the cruise industry and I recommend not just taking their word on it ask to see photo albums and stuff to confirm it. I have 44 albums showing the trips that I have been on both with clients and just as personal cruises. Wish they had, had digital cameras like they do today back then.

St. Martin Hotel Reviews
Old 11-18-2006, 06:06 PM

Voyager class! No doubt about it. Royal Caribbean is the only cruise line with ships that have ice skating rinks and Promenade decks. The Freedom of the seas is the best of the best.

Sonny
Old 11-20-2006, 07:27 AM

Only sailed on HAL, RCL, NCL, Carnival, Costa, and Princess. To me, Princess does it best. The Movies Under the Stars is a great way to spend a family evening on board. The service is impeccable, the ships are immaculate, and the food is great. Plenty of on-board activities, good itineraries, and nicely sized rooms. Whichever ship you choose, have a wonderful cruise!

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, honeymoon, princess, royal