Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2003, 02:56 PM

We sail on the Victory Jan 11/04. Just wondering when we can expect our documents.

Fran.. do you have yours yet??

Toni

34 days and counting
Old 12-08-2003, 02:56 PM

We sail on the Victory Jan 11/04. Just wondering when we can expect our documents.

Fran.. do you have yours yet??

Toni

34 days and counting
Old 12-08-2003, 03:29 PM
Hi Toni, they should be arriving any day last time they came about 3 weeks before the cruise, girl I can not wait to get out of this COLD snowy yucky weather, I was sick last week with sinus infection out 3 days at work, feeling better been on antibotics and thank goodness I got my flu shot, my Daughter who is joining us went in for shoulder operation so the doctor gave her 8 weeks off from work, they were giving her a hard time about taking Jan 11-19 off so everything worked out well for her she thought she was going to have cancel because of work but doctor gave her the extra 2 weeks off, that fall on the cruise week, so we are very happy about that. well I started packing and bouht som summer clothes and stuff nothing like jumping the gun lololol, but it makes it so much fun getting ready!!!! Talk to you soon will post when our doc. get here talk to you real soon Fran
Old 12-19-2003, 03:49 AM
Hello Toni, Heard from Julie yesterday she sent out my Documents by UPS should get them On Monday unless they are delivering on Sat. due to the Holidays, yours should be on there way see you soon MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! FRan
Old 12-19-2003, 05:39 AM

Hi Fran

I emailed my TA on Tuesday and she hadn't received them from CCL yet. Said they were behind as usual and said not to expect them until the end of the month!

Hopefully they'll come sooner.

I am getting so excited and praying that the weather stays good so we don't have any problems flying out of Buffalo.

I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and that Santa is good to you. Maybe he'll bring you another cruise! Gord is looking for another one for us.

Take care and talk to you soon.
Toni
Old 12-22-2003, 02:43 PM
hi toni just to let you know we got our tickets today we do have a cabin # change we are in 7317 empress aft so make note of it, 19 days and counting........................
Old 12-23-2003, 01:28 PM

Hi Fran

Got our docs today! We're in 1054 on the Panorama deck. We're almost there!

Hope you have a great Christmas. Talk to you soon.

Toni

18 days to go!
Old 12-25-2003, 06:51 AM
wow!! how cool is that you are on the top deck, you also will be in Atlantic dining, dont know if you want to hang out with us at dinner they will change the dinning room for you if you want but you have to do it when you check in, no pressure, thought it would be cool to all be in same dining room we are in pacific dining, what dinner seating did you request? we are all meeting at our Cabin after the fire drill, for drinks we are in Cabin 7317, before we head for dinner and embarking, so we hope to see you there Happy New Year 15 down and counting wahooooooooo our last names are Evans, Ako, Allen and Price, if you can change Dining rooms that is. no big deal their is always lunches at buffet lol see you soon Fran and Family
Old 12-26-2003, 09:58 AM

Hi Fran

Hope you had a great Christmas. I'm so full of turkey that I think I'm going to burst!

Time now to concentrate on that cruise!

We would love to join you for a drink after the drill. As far as dining, we are on the late seating and I believe that you are on the early.
But we can get together for breakfast and lunch if you like.

I'm so looking forward to this trip. Two weeks tomorrow we leave for Florida.

Take care and have a happy New Year.

Toni
Old 12-26-2003, 02:44 PM
well that sounds like a plan we do go to the dining room for Breakfast every morning and also sometime do lunch in dining room so we can do that, yes We choose the early seating because we did late last time and it was to late for the shows and other activties we missed alot of things to do so thought we would do the early this time, my son like to go to the the karoke bar and sing so he was always late to get there, and we missed the shows and some Bingos, so we will see if this will work out to our advantage this time, well I went out and picked up some liquer today to pack, so I have to bubble wrap it as they are glass and hope for the best maybe I will carry them on plane and pack them before we board the ship to be safe, do not want to break anything lol

Closed Thread