Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2005, 08:26 AM

Hello my g/f and, I were on the carnival insprition nov 17th --nov21 the was some groups that had orange wrist bands ,my g/f and I was wondering if these couples were going on another cruise in the future,we would like to join in on the groups
thanks
Old 11-24-2005, 02:12 PM

Wow, not sure if this is the same thing or not, I have seen elsewhere a long winded report of the goings on of a very un ruly "swingers club" of appx 250 px on the "Imagination Nov 17-21? These people wore Orange wrist bands, Apparently they "took over the ship, refused to dress for formal nights in more than g strings at times, and some were seen fondling/ etc etc in public rooms" " one woman walked naked threw the halls" hey apparently took more than just the topless deck and the captain had add drapes or sheets to block other areas on 2 other decks? Also recruited heavily and as she spoke to stewards etc " it was ussually one orgy after another to clean up" ? I have 3 kids going on board, not that Topless is bad but as I wasn't there, it does bring up question of large groups and rules, when enough is over board so to say, all for one? Maybe kids running a muck isn't so bad. C Ya ;-)

Closed Thread

Tags
bands, carnival, cruise, orange, orangewrist, wrist