Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2004, 07:24 PM

Hi ev1, We are looking to take a cruise on the Triumph at the end of March. Does anyone have any opinions about this ship is it good, bad, etc? anything would be helpful, I am a first time cruiser and me and my fiance are planning on getting married before we get on.
We were thinking about getting the suite is it worth its money, or would a Interior cabin be suffice?
I was reading some polls on a different site about this ship about the carpets being dirty I just don't want to get on a bad ship for my first time.

Any other suggestions or tips would be helpful
Old 02-20-2004, 07:24 PM

Hi ev1, We are looking to take a cruise on the Triumph at the end of March. Does anyone have any opinions about this ship is it good, bad, etc? anything would be helpful, I am a first time cruiser and me and my fiance are planning on getting married before we get on.
We were thinking about getting the suite is it worth its money, or would a Interior cabin be suffice?
I was reading some polls on a different site about this ship about the carpets being dirty I just don't want to get on a bad ship for my first time.

Any other suggestions or tips would be helpful
Old 02-25-2004, 09:35 AM

Hi
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
We got back from the Triumph on Feb.21,2004
We booked this room ( 8428 ) on the port side .
9A - Ocean Stateroom - Deluxe Private Balcony .we celebrating our 4th Wedding anniversary on the ship.
It was all good and clean . They replacing the carpet on all floors so by the time you get ther thay be replaced .
He cleaned the room at least 2 times each day.
Food on the ship was very excellent! in the dining room and The Pizza & buffet good. We also got room service several times and it was very good.
get the Fountain Fun Card (unlimited soft drinks)
The shows were great. The magician and jugglers were excellent. The music and dancing shows were very good as well.
Hope this helped if I can answers anymoore questions for you just ask.

Carnival Triumph 2/14/04

Carnival Valor

Carnival Fantasy 11-16-2009
Carnival Spirit 04-16-2006
Carnival Valor 02-13-2005
Carnival Triumph 2-14-04
Old 03-04-2004, 07:41 AM

Hey,

I just wanted to know a little about the club/disco policies on age. Where there teens around 15-16 in there? I will be traveling on June 12 on the Triumph. Thanks for any help!
Old 03-18-2004, 08:27 AM

ANA they have specifc times for teens in the disc i think it was 9- 10:30 then the adults took over

Legend Dec 15,2003
Old 03-20-2004, 10:52 PM

Congradulation on your up coming wedding. My wife and I did a honeymoon cruise on the Triumph last November balcony cabin 8288. We would till anyone it is well worth the extra money for the balcony. You will have a wonderful time on the Triumph. Check out our review on Cruisereview.com Triumph sailing date of November 1, 2003

Closed Thread

Tags
balcony, bring, cabin, carnival, charlie, complaints, cruise, cruises, extra, money, reviews, room, triumph, wedding, worth