Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2003, 11:57 AM

A friend of mine is going on the Sensation in March. Has anybody been on it and can you offer her any feedback about the ship and all the other good stuff. She is a first time cruiser and she will be traveling with a few friends. Their first time too.

Thank you
Old 01-05-2003, 11:57 AM

A friend of mine is going on the Sensation in March. Has anybody been on it and can you offer her any feedback about the ship and all the other good stuff. She is a first time cruiser and she will be traveling with a few friends. Their first time too.

Thank you
Old 01-17-2003, 05:49 PM

We have been on Carnival Sensation from Tampa to Grand Cayman to Cozumel and then to New Orleans.
The ship is large (holds 2400) but we enjoyed ourselves. We had absolutely no complaints.
Old 01-19-2003, 06:44 AM

We sailed on the Sensation last April, when it was still doing 7 night sailings, and we had a great time. It is smaller than the Destiny class ships, which we are used to, however, it is the perfect size for first time cruisers. We took our sons, aged 18 and 19 first cruisers, and they had an absolute ball.
Old 01-21-2003, 08:00 AM

I sailed on the "Smokestation" in Sept 2002.My biggest complaint would be that 75% of the passengers smoked.I went by myself and I must say I had fun!The ship goes until about 4AM most evenings.The ship was clean,my cabin was large(5A), and the food was good.This is a great 1st cruise or a nice cruise for people who like to party.My dinner companions were 4 single ladies and they were all very fun and attractive.One was Miss Michigan.The girls kidnapped me every night.I had fun! Glad my wife was at home, but I did go to my cabin alone every night and I stayed off the topless deck.Have a great cruise.
Old 01-25-2003, 08:30 PM

Would also like to here about the Carnival Sensation as we will be going in May.
Have been on cruise sites reading and reading and just keep getting some yes (good advice) and some no .
Well we are booked and this being our first cruise will go with a good feeling and enjoy our cruise as we are not hard to please people.
We have ask several questions and most have been answered, yet not will full details.
You see I earned this trip from work so therefore really had no choice of ships or cabins.
Although we are very lucky since we will have a demi-suite cat.11, yet I'm very worried about being on a top deck and at the front of the ship close to the bow, but everyone has told me to take the pills the night before we board.

One more question that concerns us is that we will be traveling just us two and with all the things to do while in port (Cozmuel & Grand Cayman) what are we to do with our personal items while in the water? I've heard that there will be lockers etc., but are they safe with your credit cards & other items.

Thanks in advance for all you veteran cruisers out there to help us new and first timer cruisers with all our crazy and dumb questions.
Thanks
Scott
God Bless the USA and all our service men and women and bring them all home safe.

5/26/03 Carnival Sensation

5/21/2006 OUR NORWEGIAN STAR ALASKA CRUISE

Carnival Fantasy 11/1998

Carnival Sensation 5/2003

Carnival Victory 9/2004
RCL Mariner 2005
Old 03-05-2003, 07:40 PM

Three single 30-something girls ready for some fun in the sun! Any good tips about this ship and the 4 day, one stop in Cozumel itinerary? We're going to want a longer trip next time, aren't we??
Old 03-05-2003, 09:43 PM

DON'T leave anything in a locker. Take it with you. When we go on any shore excursion, we take 1 credit card, our sail and sign card, license and a small amount of cash. We leave jewelry in the safe in the room. As far as water sports, if you go to a Wal-Mart or K-Mart (if you still have them), they sell waterproof plastic boxes, that are about the size of a wallet. You put them around your neck, and they have a cord that you can tighten or loosen as needed. Some travel agents give them out as pre-cruise gifts. They work great and you don't have to worry about anything. If you're just doing land, there's a opouch that can be put around the neck as well. That works better for women for obvious reasons, but also works for men. Have fun.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, girls, goin, march, party, reviews, sensation, single, whos