Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2003, 08:25 AM

We are cruising on the Inspiration out of Tampa on June 8th. I booked through Expedia, who I have always had very good luck with. After speaking to confirm my final payment, I noticed that my agent told me we were staying in a different room than we had originally been assigned to. It was on the same level, and only a few cabins away. My question is, why would they move us from our original room confirmation. I kind of liked my original room becacause it was right next to the elevator. Has anyone had this happen to them. Should I complain or seek an upgrade for the "inconvenience?"
Old 04-04-2003, 08:25 AM

We are cruising on the Inspiration out of Tampa on June 8th. I booked through Expedia, who I have always had very good luck with. After speaking to confirm my final payment, I noticed that my agent told me we were staying in a different room than we had originally been assigned to. It was on the same level, and only a few cabins away. My question is, why would they move us from our original room confirmation. I kind of liked my original room becacause it was right next to the elevator. Has anyone had this happen to them. Should I complain or seek an upgrade for the "inconvenience?"
Old 04-05-2003, 02:04 PM

Perhaps you should email me directly at Fountainheaded@hotmail.com. You should NOT have been moved without granting permission. And who knows, have you checked the rates?? You may be eligible for an upgrade anyway. Email me directly, I MIGHT just know someone....
Old 04-05-2003, 02:09 PM

There are Resident promos on this sailing (for residents of certain states, and sr citizen discounts). The rates on this sailing are currently about $580pp 4b (+taxes/port) and $640pp 6a (+taxes/port) Taxes and port total about $190pp. If you are paying more than this, ASK for an upgrade or SBC. And the rates are even LESS for Resident Promos and Sr Citizens.

Closed Thread

Tags
assignment, carnival, cruise, forum, room, upgrade