Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2003, 07:11 PM

I will try that thank you.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:57 AM

read about the kelly method today and i luck out took me ten min. to get my cabin no. and i have 52 days to sail...hey!!!
Old 08-16-2005, 03:07 PM

I am booked in a guar 1a I think. I booked so long ago I can't remember for sure but it is the upper/lower bunks.I entered every room that might be in this class according to the map of the ship.where do I go now
Old 08-16-2005, 07:10 PM

Actually if you go to your fun pass, and click on the link from the fun pass page to order a gift, it comes up with your booking number and cabin number without having to try several different cabin numbers. Just sign onto carnival.com using your password and then click on complete fun pass, click to order a gift etc. worked for me.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:38 AM

I am so confused now. We got our papers from the cruise line and they have our cabin number on the boarding pass. Why doesn't everybody's have that? Is this the right cabin number? Am I really off here?
Old 08-22-2005, 03:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CordovaCruiser:
Actually if you go to your fun pass, and click on the link from the fun pass page to order a gift, it comes up with your booking number and cabin number without having to try several different cabin numbers. Just sign onto carnival.com using your password and then click on complete fun pass, click to order a gift etc. worked for me.

Ok I tried this and under cabin number it says Guar????? Does this mean it has yet to be assigned?????

I am 80 days out until cruise date should I wait, maybe thats the problem? and how long ago did you use this method?
Old 08-22-2005, 03:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by joarkn:
I am so confused now. We got our papers from the cruise line and they have our cabin number on the boarding pass. Why doesn't everybody's have that? Is this the right cabin number? Am I really off here?

YES this is your cabin number.... What did you book and what is your cabin number if you dont mind telling me, just want to know if you were upgraded??????? What ship is it on??
Old 08-22-2005, 06:43 PM

Okay, Remember I am a serious newby. We booked an ocean view room. (I guess that's a stateroom with an ocean view.) We have room number M201 on our boarding pass. We are on The Sensation. Were we upgraded? Haven't a clue. What I do know is that the couple we were supposed to be linked to have room number F18 on their boarding pass. Doesn't sound very close to ours. lol... Hope they got our dinner reservation times the same. We may end up not seeing much of each other. lol...
Old 08-22-2005, 11:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by joarkn:
Okay, Remember I am a serious newby. We booked an ocean view room. (I guess that's a stateroom with an ocean view.) We have room number M201 on our boarding pass. We are on The Sensation. Were we upgraded? Haven't a clue. What I do know is that the couple we were supposed to be linked to have room number F18 on their boarding pass. Doesn't sound very close to ours. lol... Hope they got our dinner reservation times the same. We may end up not seeing much of each other. lol...

M201 is on the Main deck right side of the ship towards the rear I would say or mid rear some might call it, I am looking at the carnival magazine when I am telling you this main dech would be deck 2 no it does not look like you got an upgrade you got what you booked.... now as far as the F18 I can not seem to find..... you do however have a room that has and upper (basically if you have a part of 3 in your party this would accomadate) the F18 room I con not locate anywhere on the same ship...... I dont know where f18 would be..... make sure they are booked on the same ship... there are rroms called
R18 Lowest deck inside room 1 below your deck
M18 same deck as yours ocenview room
U18 Oceanview room one deck above yours
E18 Ocean view room two decks abouve yours
V18 Ocean view SUITE catagorey 11

All these I have listed are in the VERY front of the ship on all the levels ive mentioned
any questions email me hjlanda22@comcast.net
Old 08-23-2005, 02:45 AM

Great Post. I agree there is no such Cabin on Sensation as F18. You may have been upgraded though. Outside starts on Riviera Deck, so looks like you got a 1 Cat. upgrade. I do have a suggestion. First, make certain your friend's cruise docs match yours for ship and sail date. Second, no worries about dining arrangements, when you get your Sail and Sign card it will have your seating time and table assignment. If they are not the same go to the Maitre'D He will fix it. If I can be of any help don't hesitate to email, and have a great Cruise!

Dwayne
islanda1a@yahoo.com

Closed Thread

Tags
cabin, cabins, carnival, cruise, deck, finding, guarantee, kelly, method, miracle, r18, riviera, sensation, ship