Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2007, 07:48 PM

I am new to this board. We are going on the Holiday out of Mobile on Oct 8. I have read a lot of posts and gotten some great ideas from this board.

I have a question. How do you get one of those cuise countdowns under your signature?

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-16-2007, 04:32 AM

Welcome bamabelle to Cruise-Chat!

Just click right here.

Make your ticker, and paste to your signature in the profile. Also click here.

Anytime you need help, just ask. If one of us don't have the answer, another member will.

Welcome Aboard !

Dwayne
Old 08-16-2007, 06:48 PM

Ok. I did the cruise ticker. Now I gotta see if it worked...

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-16-2007, 06:50 PM

Thanks Dwayne! The link with the explanation really helped.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-27-2007, 08:59 PM

I sailed on Holiday in April, 2006 while the ship is old and needs more updating - I had a good time - I have just one piece of advice and hope you take it seriously - DO NOT under any circumstances let them put you in the back of the ship - it's a living nightmare to try to sleep - tremendous noise & vibrations keep you up all night when you complain they say they will go away - they don't I love several bottels of expensive perfume due to vibrating off the shelf - again good time but don't get put in back - if you are call immediately and get them to move you!!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 09:09 PM
Banned

Vette City Darling
I leave on Sept. 6 on the Holiday. What deck were you on?
Old 08-31-2007, 07:31 PM

Hey! We sailed on the Celebration in June. The Celebration is essentially the same ship, but with differences. We were on the bottom deck in the very front room. It was a nice ship. It was our first cruise, too. Everything was exceptional. BE SURE to take some really nice clothing to wear to the Captain's Cocktail Party. That was the best thing that we did on the ship. You get free drinks and hors'douerves at this event. Everyone dresses up really nice and has a great time. Make sure to do everything that you can do on the ship. We did stuff every moment of every day. The food was great and make sure to have photos taken at every opportunity because you will love them and have to have a few. It is quite exciting to see all the photos. Anyway, you will have a great time! Feel free to ask a lot of questions and review the boards.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:49 PM
bamabelle look at the time on your ticker. Is it correct? I tried to do one and the hours remaining are not correct. I do not think yours are either unless you are leaving late at night. We leave at 4pm. I put in 4 and it said I leave in so many days and 4 hrs + minutes and seconds. Since it is 5pm here and we leave at 4pm Miami time that is not correct. I thought maybe it is 1600 for military time and that has me leaving in 18 hrs. Either way if I was leaving tomorrow at 4pm that would be 22hrs from now. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Can anyone help?
Old 09-03-2007, 08:28 PM

I am not sure why it has me leaving at night. I did put in an afternoon departure time.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-03-2007, 08:34 PM

I went to the ticker and typed the info in again with the afternoon departure time. It showed the same countdown with a midnight departure.

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
holiday, we