Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by susanmaz:
Well - this would leave us out from having to do one since my DH doesn't have an e-mail address and wouldn't know how to use it if he did ~ I was just having a conversation the other day about the expectations of everyone having - pick one - a computer / e-mail access; cell phone / voice mail; I-pod / smart phone, etc. I'm annoyed that society and business is determined to force me into this electronic world whether I want to go or not . . .
If you can figure out cruise-chat.com...you can handle an email. No worries....
Old 09-24-2010, 10:21 PM

I liked the comment/survey questionaire. I would always put suggestions in the space afforded for it. I put the suggestion in a multitude of times for the tissues in the public restrooms for the door handles. Yes, I am a germ-a-phobe. They eventually did it though. I hope the new email ones have a space for suggestions. One thing I was bad at was remembering everyone's name I wanted to give praise to. You know, those that went above and beyond what you would expect.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:45 AM

People have better things to do toward the end of their cruise than fill out comment cards. It can be a bit hectic packing and settling up. Also, it's probably hard to get honest feedback when they keep begging for positive feedback. This new method might actually bring them more honest and frequent communication.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:11 PM

Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

I know what you mean, often I would be too busy to fill them out on board and ended up mailing them in later. That's why I would forget names sometimes.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:48 AM

Okay, Here is the deal from what I've "heard". If you have "Opted Out" of getting email communications from Carnival.com you will not receive an email comment survey. Even then they are only sending one per cabin at the present time.

This explains alot as to why I didn't get one.

Dwayne
Old 12-10-2010, 09:35 PM

Just a follow up here. If you didn't get an "email survey" and wish to make comments/suggestions about your cruise you can do it HERE.

Select "Already Sailed" on the button and fill in the info.

Another option is to email your comments to;

guestcare@carnival.com

Make sure to include your booking # and sail date.

The current email Comment Card/Survey system is being reviewed from what I've heard. So hopefully it will get easier and more consistent with getting the surveys.

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
card, cards, carnival, comment, cruise, cruises, electronic, emailed, fill, ines, line, review, reviews, stop, survey