Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2007, 03:59 PM

Hi Trese,

Yes I am excited. This will actually be my 12th cruise and the third out of NY (I'm actually in NY). However, I travel on different lines. This is my third trip on Carnival.

LOL - We are all around the same age.

Hello DeeT

I know Magic has the TV - I enjoyed it as well. I don't think Miracle has a outdoor TV. They do offer free coffee, tea and unsweetened ice tea throughout the duration of the cruise in the restaurant on the Lido Deck. Juice is offered at breakfast and dinner time. Outside in the pool area there are bartenders and there is a charge. I actually drink alot of water so I bring my large travel exercise cup.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:52 AM

DYG,
I know, its getting so close now, 29 days today!!! whoo hoo....my hubby and I drove to NYC this past weekend just to check out the terminal. It looks very easy to park there, as you pull in off route 9A, its a right hand turn. There is a ramp that says passenger parking, you just follow that up to the upper deck. The traffic wasnt bad at all. We came across the George Washington Bridge and it was the first exit. You are then on route 9A. Jus go straight for a few miles and its right on your right hand side. easy.....altho we went up to 30th Street and turned up into the city for a bit, that where we hit all the traffic!!! and it was congested!!! I was glad to get back to good old Glens Falls!! see ya soon, Theresa

Closed Thread

Tags
cabin, carnival, cruise, leaving, miracle, movie, ny, nyc, port, reviews, screen, subway, york