Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2006, 05:16 AM

Feel free to email me personally if you want to know specific things about the ship or the ports of call. I will get my pics online in the next day or so and will be happy to share those with anyone who wants to see them.

Sheri

Caribbean Islands Guide

Grand Lido Resorts: All Inclusive

Caribbean Hotel Reviews

Past cruises-

Ecstasy-October 2006
Splendour of the Seas- February 2007

Old 11-06-2006, 06:28 AM

SheriNtexas,

Welcome back! So, how was the Halloween cruise? Sherri has given really great reviews since she returned, and great advice. Do you have any thing to add?

Where was your cabin on the ship? What excursions, if any, did you do? etc.etc.etc.

I LOVE that you Sheri..and Sherri...are sharing your cruise tips and memories with me! Helps the time pass till my cruise!

Thanks!!
Old 11-06-2006, 09:33 AM

Annie, it was really fun. You will enjoy it. My mom and i didn't dress up, but a lot of people did. Probably one of the tackiest costumes i saw was a young woman, probably early to mid 20's, dressed as a scantily clad type of girl scout, and the man she was with had tight black leather pants on, no shirt, and a hood over his head. Some kind of dominatrix thing, lol! People were SO creative! One guy was a nerd, and he played the part very well. Another lady was cruella deville and her long coat had 101 tiny dalmation stuffed animals all over it, lol! I don't think she made it, it looked too good! The food was great, our steward was great too! It was so nice to come into the cabin in the evening and the beds were turned down and just the lamps were on. The balcony was a plus too! We had a category 12 cabin towards the front, which was bad on our last fun day and the water was very choppy and my mom was sick all day, as were a lot of people. It didn't bother me a bit. I enjoyed standing on the balcony, watching the ship push waves away! But that was me and i wasn't seasick, lol! In cozumel, I did the cozumel highlights and shopping tour. It was a blast! Our tour guide was David and he was so funny! Annie, you are going on the ecstasy, right? Be sure and check our the newlywed game, it was hilarious! lots of shopping in cozumel, close to the dock, which was nice. At cozumel, we shared a pier with the Fantasy, and it was cool seeing the 2 ships so close together. Our ship left a little after 4, so it was fun being out on deck, waving to the people on the other ship and to the people still running on the docks! Hopefully they were not running to the Ecstasy, lol!

Sheri

Caribbean Islands Guide

Grand Lido Resorts: All Inclusive

Caribbean Hotel Reviews

Past cruises-

Ecstasy-October 2006
Splendour of the Seas- February 2007

Old 11-06-2006, 10:03 AM

Sheri,

You were right... this was the first cruise that I have ever been on... and I was very pleased with everything... it was a lot of fun.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:28 PM

Sheri,

Sounds like a blast. I'm amazed at how creative other people are with costumes! I however, am not! I see someone else and think...why didn't I think of that??!!

Good to hear such great reviews from you and Sherri about the Ecstasy! We're leaving 3 weeks from today!! The husband and I have both had colds, but good to get them over with! Hopefully!!

When we cruised on the Celebration, they also had the Newlywed Game. It was so funny! But they also played Jeopardy, and my husband and son were both called up to play! What are the chances of that happening again? They had a blast and I videoed the whole thing! Priceless!!

Can't wait for the whole experience!! I may not sleep the whole cruise! I don't want to miss a thing! But, don't we all need a vacation to rest from our vacation!

Closed Thread

Tags
cozumel, dominatrixes