Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2007, 05:57 PM

Just letting everyone, two weeks until our first cruise, we are getting excited. can't wait.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:53 PM
A cruise is what you make of it.....and there is no such thing as a BAD cruise....some are just better than others....:-) I've been on 18 cruises and the excitement is the same for each one...Enjoy everything the cruise has to offer......
Old 04-05-2007, 04:23 AM

Thanks, I will make it a point to enjoy it all.
Somehow I don't think it will be hard not after reading all the post on here.....
Old 04-05-2007, 07:42 AM

I will be on the same cruise I am too excited and can't wait to start having fun,,, see ya on board Yooper
Old 04-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Banned

Yooper and Karrie, Imagination is a very nice ship. It's a good time to be leaving, especially when we were hit with a blast of old man winter here in NY yesterday. He was just letting us know he's not giving up just yet. Have a fun cruise !
Old 04-05-2007, 02:07 PM

Now I'm really jealous. I'm cruisin on Imagination on the 28th of April and I can't wait.

This will be my 1st cruise and I'm already packing. Anybody with any tips???

I live for weekends &vacations!!
Old 04-05-2007, 02:24 PM

Lucky you! My husband and I were on the Imagination last month. The only thing I forgot was binoculars--great for checking out the islands you're going to, or passing by.

There's a LOT of room in the medicine cabinet, so don't bother taking extra storage (like a shoe bag) for that kind of stuff. My body lotion and sunscreen didn't fit (too tall), but I just left them on the vanity outside the bath.

I don't know your finances, but keep track of how much you're putting on that little blue card. I can see how it would be very easy to ring up a lot of money quickly between umbrella drinks, souveniers and photos. DO get a photo, though--they're nicely done.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Banned

Hi Sunshine. Welcome. There are so many helpful hints that you will find on this site. Bring binoculars, your digital camera and a waterproof camera. Don't be afraid to order a few meals to "sample". Plenty of cruisers do it. Even if you don't eat everything, waiters will encourage it. The warm, melting chocolate cake is to die for and you should find it on the menu at every dinner seating. Take tons of photos. Try every "drink of the day". Visit the midnight buffet at least once (especially if your ship now offers the chocolate buffet) The 24 hour pizzeria has great pizza, calzones and caesar salad. Enjoy the shows. Bring a good SPF and a hat. Don't be deceived by the cool sea air. The sun does injury fast. Get up early, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the sunrise and be sure to stay on deck and see the sunsets in the evening. Enjoy the hot tubs and the spa/gym area. There are so many tips. But mostly, take in every day and enjoy it to the fullest. The week flies by. Have a wonderful 1st cruise. Andrea
Old 04-05-2007, 03:55 PM

Thanks again for all the info. This is to great......
Old 04-05-2007, 03:57 PM

Oh and Karrie, I will be the one with the big smile.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, imagination, reviews