Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2007, 09:03 PM

Is the food in the other restraunts onboard free, except for the exclusive reservation only dinner place? what about the food you get thru room service? Does room service offer any breakfast food? Do they have a breakfast buffet somewhere on the ships (glory to be exact), for people who may not be early risers?
Thank you all for your help.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:28 PM

all of the food is free except for the special dining room. the room service is free 24/7 and they do have a breakfast buffet and an omelet station.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:19 AM

And don't forget to order the BLT's from Room Service. They are the best!

Read and post cruise reviews

St. Maarten Hotels & Resorts

2003 Carnival Victory - Western
2004 Carnival Celebration
2005 Carnival Glory - Western
2006 Carnival Glory - Eastern
2007 Carnival Liberty - Western
2008 Star Princess - Alaska
Old 01-18-2007, 05:38 AM
Banned

One of my favorite things about cruising is having my coffee and bagels delivered every morning at my appointed time.

There are door hangers in your cabin that you can fill out and hang on your door the night before. You can order a selection of continental breakfast items. The bagels are always warm when they arrive.

Just be sure to order everything you need. If you want cream cheese for your bagels...you will have to mark it.

Since these are the folks that wake me up every morning, I leave out my $2 tip on the dresser so I can get to it quickly and easily in my sleepy haze.

The only other thing that costs extra is the "coffee, dessert and ice cream" bar on the Promenade. If you like the cappicinos and expressos, those are free in the formal dining room at lunch and dinner. If you get them on the promenade, they are not free.

Also the sushi is free. There is always a line every night...so it must be pretty good. I can't tell you from first hand experience, cause I don't do "bait". LOL

Happy Cruising!!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:28 AM

Does anyone know what to do if you leave one of your bags as you leave the cruise ship?? My husband and I just returned from a wonderful cruise with Carvival Destiny!! This is our third cruise(what a blessing) anyway, I didn't realize until I was putting the luggage away that we left one of our bags where you collect them at debarkation!! I am waiting on a return call from the airlines, but thought that maybe some one else may have done this. I am not even believing we did this!!! We may be the subject of topic hugh? loll
Old 01-22-2007, 07:49 AM

You aren't alone. On our last cruise, I left one of our bags in the terminal area. I called Costa that evening. Since it was a holiday weekend, they did not get back with me until the following Tuesday. They shipped my bag back to me COD, I received it the following week. I couldn't believe I had done something like that. When the Costa rep called and asked why I left it, I told her it was because I was an idiot and blonde too boot. I just wasn't used to taking a garmet bag, I couldn't fit my clothes in the suitcase after I packed my hubby's stuff. Best wishes and I hope they're as good as Costa was!!
Old 01-22-2007, 08:31 AM

Thanks for the reply, I don't feel too bad. Hahaha. How did you get the info to call Costa? This was in San Juan Puerto Rico.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:21 AM

Does the free 24/7 room service include cappuccino/latte/espressos? We love a fresh cup every morning? If not, specific to the Glory and mid upper deck area, where would be find the cappuccino/latte/espresso station?
Old 01-22-2007, 10:01 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by dhornick:
Does the free 24/7 room service include cappuccino/latte/espressos?
No. Here is the Carnival room service menu, which is the same on every ship.

Closed Thread

Tags
capuccinno, carnival, cruise, delivered, dhornik, dum, free, fresh, liberty, meat, question, ship