Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 11:06 PM

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

Anyone know if someone traveling with me can pay for their Sign & Sail account with a separate credit card than the one used to book the cruise.

We have several people in the cabin and everyone would like to pay for their own expenses with their own credit card.

Anyone ever done this?

Thanks,

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 02-24-2008, 01:01 AM

Hi Mary,

Absolutely yes. The credit card used for booking has nothing to do with securing the Sail & Sign accounts. They won't know the credit card used for booking when the accounts are set up. Each person can secure their account online or in person during the check-in process.

Each person will have a seperate folio of charges. They can also change the credit card, or use another method of payment to secure the account by going to the Info/Purser's Desk.

Best regards from another 1993 Carnivale cruiser.

Dwayne
Old 02-24-2008, 08:51 AM

Thanks Dwayne!

I thought it was okay but we usually just pay cash for individual accounts -- now that the kids are old enough to pay their own way, they want to use a credit card!

Went on the Celebration in January -- had a wonderful time. Dad & I cruise every January and selected the Celebration because of my past experience on her in June 07. Will post my review in more detail and one of our upcoming family reunion cruise on the Imagination, sailing March 10 when I get back.

Happy cruising, and thanks again!

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
accounts, card, carnival, changing, contact, credit, cruise, dept, family, fascination, reunion, sail, sensation, separate, ship, sign