Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2004, 03:59 PM

Hi anyone going on this cruise? I have already booked a tour in Jamaica with Barret Adventures (can fit in a couple or two if you want to join us)and am looking for a great tour in the Caymans. Unfortunately my cruise mate does not dive, so land and snorkel tours will be great!Would like to see Turtle Farm, and snorkel with the stingrays...
Thanks for any replys!
Old 11-16-2004, 03:59 PM

Hi anyone going on this cruise? I have already booked a tour in Jamaica with Barret Adventures (can fit in a couple or two if you want to join us)and am looking for a great tour in the Caymans. Unfortunately my cruise mate does not dive, so land and snorkel tours will be great!Would like to see Turtle Farm, and snorkel with the stingrays...
Thanks for any replys!
Old 11-16-2004, 05:57 PM

check outCaptainmarvins.com for snorkel excursions not booked on the ship,,,heard great things,,,going myself with family January 2nd
quote:
Originally posted by Debbi:
Thanks for any replys!
Old 11-16-2004, 06:52 PM

The Stingrays are the best, turtle fram is much overrated but interesting, parasailing in the Caymans is great Have fun
Old 01-07-2005, 09:59 PM
When ar you going on your cruise? We are going Feb 13. We will probably do the Sunset Resort in Jamaica. Grand Caymen with the stingrays and maybe snorkling and probably snorkling in Cozamel.

Closed Thread