Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2007, 10:43 PM

We will be traveling with a 2 year old to Mexico in April on Carnival Pride. Verrry excited. What hours does Camp Carnival cover while in port? I am nervous about pools and the grandchild? What kind of supervision is provided during the day? And do they provide extra supervision during pool time? Can you drop the cherished grandchild off in the morning and put up for dinner, or do you need to pick up for lunch? I have searched the Carnival info, and I do not find that kind of info. Also, I know that there is a sign-up meeting on the first night, is it before or after dinner? Thanks for all your help.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:12 PM

Camp Carnival hours on Sea Days are 9AM-10PM
Port Days hours are 15minutes prior to whatever the earliest shore excursion starts-to approximately 2PM for supervised freeplay. Then 2-10PM for scheduled activities. Baby sitting for a charge from 10PM-3AM
Child ages 2-5 must be signed in/out by the same person. Children will always wear a muster station bracelet. It is expected you will pick up the child for dinner. 100's of thousands of child sail on Carnival every year. I don't think you have to be too overly concerned about their safety.

Closed Thread

Tags
camp, carnival, children, cruise, forum, hours, juniors, port, pride, review, reviews, schedule, sign, year