Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2003, 08:42 AM

Can anyone tell me about the Glory ship? I've read one bad review and hope that things are impproving! We are cruising over Christmas for the first time. We are bring our 12, 17 and 19 yr. old children w/us. We are a very active family- what are best snorkelling/family shore excursions in Belize, Cozumel, Progreso/Merida ands Keys?
Also, my husband & I love to dance. What are best opportunities on ship?
How closely do we need to supervise our teens and what is best way to keep them happy on board?
Obviously, I'll appreciate any info! Thanks.
Old 09-24-2003, 08:42 AM

Can anyone tell me about the Glory ship? I've read one bad review and hope that things are impproving! We are cruising over Christmas for the first time. We are bring our 12, 17 and 19 yr. old children w/us. We are a very active family- what are best snorkelling/family shore excursions in Belize, Cozumel, Progreso/Merida ands Keys?
Also, my husband & I love to dance. What are best opportunities on ship?
How closely do we need to supervise our teens and what is best way to keep them happy on board?
Obviously, I'll appreciate any info! Thanks.
Old 09-24-2003, 09:54 AM

My Glory cruise isn't till October, however, I have had an experience with teens on Carnival. Last year traveling, with my 19 year old son and his friend, I had "alcohol" concerns, as I'd heard the other boy talking about his plans. Carnival abides by US laws, but, the islands don't. The friend nearly missed the ship back from an excursion, he was so drunk. He never had problems having older women order his drinks onboard either.
Old 09-24-2003, 01:15 PM

Thanks and Ill be interested in hearing from you after your cruise in Oct.
Old 09-24-2003, 03:56 PM

You will love the ship. There is a lot of supervision for the kids. They will be very happy on board. They have their own teen club and a Huge arcade. There is a security at the teen club. I was on the ship on August 9th. The food is delicious. There is a lot of variety to choose from in the buffet at lunch in the Red Sail Restaurant on the lido deck. You can also have lunch in the main dining room. The shows are great and they have a variety of activities scheduled for days at sea. There is a lot of night time activities to choose from. There are a lot of bars, sports bars, piano, discosfor the young and another for the older crowd., and a karaoke bar. Enjoy your cruise and don't pay attention to the negative review.

[This message was edited by gymbrat33 on September 24, 2003 at 04:08 PM.]

[This message was edited by gymbrat33 on September 24, 2003 at 04:10 PM.]

Closed Thread

Tags
activities, cruise, glory, gymbrat33, progreso, ship, western