Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2004, 07:59 AM

My husband and I are taking this cruise for 7 nights through the Western Caribbean. We are in our 30's and it will be our 5 wedding anniversary. My parents and several other relatives are going (I think there are 15 or 20 of us now) and it will be my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Anyone else on this cruise?

We are first time cruisers and are very much looking forward to our trip. I hope it is as relaxing as everyone makes it sound. I have found this board very informative and helpful. Any advice you can send our way would be appreciated. We have already requested the late dinner seating since we plan on doing some excursions.
Old 02-17-2004, 07:59 AM

My husband and I are taking this cruise for 7 nights through the Western Caribbean. We are in our 30's and it will be our 5 wedding anniversary. My parents and several other relatives are going (I think there are 15 or 20 of us now) and it will be my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Anyone else on this cruise?

We are first time cruisers and are very much looking forward to our trip. I hope it is as relaxing as everyone makes it sound. I have found this board very informative and helpful. Any advice you can send our way would be appreciated. We have already requested the late dinner seating since we plan on doing some excursions.
Old 03-11-2004, 07:49 PM

hey we are not complainers .but we took the 3/29/03 trip and it was awful we missed 2 of the 4 ports stateroom was dirty and real bad shape got some real good video to show dust and dirt windows you cant see out. raged holy bath robes they left in the stateroom paged the stewart 4 times he didnt get there.didnt have a working tv for 2 days .ships decore is raged out and they decided to paint the elevators will out at sea .funny thing the wore protective masks and robes to protect themselves but did nothing to protect the passengers .and if you think im joking email me at star_40337@yahho.com and ill show you all that plus holes in the sink .an mold and mildew growing on the bathroom stalls ...sincerely phillip

Closed Thread