Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2004, 01:12 PM

If you cruised with Carnival in 2000, 2001, and/or 2002, please tell me:

(1) the name of the Carnival ship you cruised on,
(2) the month and year of the cruise, and
(3) whether or not tips were automatically added to your ship and sail account.

If you cruised on Carnival more than once in this time period, please tell me about each cruise you took. You can reply to this thread or can e-mail me directly at WML3@cornell.edu.

Let me explain why I want this info. I am a professor at the Cornell Hotel School and I need this info for a research project I am working on. Specifically, I need to know the month and year that each of Carnival's ships moved from traditional tipping to automatic service charges (aka automatic pre-paid tipping). Different ships made this move at different times between 2000 and 2002, but Carnival will not give me the exact dates for each of its ships. If enough of you answer my questions above, then i should be able to figure out when each ship made the move.

Thanks in advance for your help, Mike Lynn
Old 11-22-2004, 01:12 PM

If you cruised with Carnival in 2000, 2001, and/or 2002, please tell me:

(1) the name of the Carnival ship you cruised on,
(2) the month and year of the cruise, and
(3) whether or not tips were automatically added to your ship and sail account.

If you cruised on Carnival more than once in this time period, please tell me about each cruise you took. You can reply to this thread or can e-mail me directly at WML3@cornell.edu.

Let me explain why I want this info. I am a professor at the Cornell Hotel School and I need this info for a research project I am working on. Specifically, I need to know the month and year that each of Carnival's ships moved from traditional tipping to automatic service charges (aka automatic pre-paid tipping). Different ships made this move at different times between 2000 and 2002, but Carnival will not give me the exact dates for each of its ships. If enough of you answer my questions above, then i should be able to figure out when each ship made the move.

Thanks in advance for your help, Mike Lynn
Old 11-23-2004, 05:51 AM
Banned

Sounds like a chain letter spam con to me. Of what value and purpose does it serve for us to give this info and why does it matter. Why don't you work on a project that really serves a purpose?

Closed Thread