Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2007, 07:26 PM

Hi all,I'm working with CCL for almost 7 years now,the reason i got on this forum from the first place is that every contract i'm having people asking many questions while they are cruising and i considered is a good ideea to open a topic where anybody can ask anything about life on bord!I promiss that i'll do my best to give usefull information to anyone who wants!
PS:If sometime u gonna see mistakes in mi writing,sorry u have to be patient with non-english person.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:47 PM

Gino, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Your english is fine. Nice to have someone who has worked onboard to give a different perspective. I don't have any specific questions but I'm sure I will at some point. Just wanted to welcome you aboard our site instead of having you do the wecome aborad, I'm sure you've done many of those already.

Cheers, Neil
Old 06-22-2007, 07:51 PM

Cheers for welcome Neil.See ya along!
Old 06-22-2007, 08:00 PM

Hello Gino,

I do have a question. As you may have seen on this board, cruisers constantly debate which ship is best in the fleet. From a crewmember's perspective, which ship(s) do you and your fellow crewmembers desire to work on the most?

Garnett
Old 06-22-2007, 08:10 PM

That depends in which department you working,if you ask me larger is better..so looking on CCL,Freedom is now the best choice for me!
Quote:
Originally posted by garnettsmith:
Hello Gino,

I do have a question. As you may have seen on this board, cruisers constantly debate which ship is best in the fleet. From a crewmember's perspective, which ship(s) do you and your fellow crewmembers desire to work on the most?

Garnett
Old 06-22-2007, 08:39 PM

Hi So, let's clarify. You are still working on a Carnival ship? What do you do on the ship? What country are you from? Just curious. It will be nice to hear your views. Thanks. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-22-2007, 09:22 PM

Gino Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

I was going to say Hello last night, but got busy. I too would inquire the same as Lil'Lori and also what ships you have worked on?

I know you have limited time to post, and wanted to thank you for starting this thread.

IslandCruz
Old 06-22-2007, 11:22 PM
Gino

This is my question how do you really asigned the tables at the restaurant I mean If I ask for a 2 person table do they really try to get one or just wait until I come aboard...
I want to know if I have to arrive early for my cruise in order to fix any problem with my table.

Also what language do you speak??
Sorry guys but I have to know...
Old 06-22-2007, 11:48 PM

Casanova, He hasn't replied yet about what Dept. He works in. I am hoping it is F&B as well for some questions
Old 06-23-2007, 04:06 AM
Welcome aboard mate

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, crew, cruise, ginos, inspiration, intouch, life, member, members, mwmber, princess, reviews, romania, ship, sun