Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 04:24 AM

I have done the fun pass in the past, but do I need to do something with the my documents. I know that they don't send you the little package like before with the luggage tags so is that something I print int he my document part. Thanks!!
Old 02-17-2010, 04:41 AM
The only thing i print are the tickets and the luggage tags.. the documents that you fill out such as how are you getting to the port, airline info etc. i dont print.. they have it on record after you fill it out on the website.. PS they never ask for it at the check-in counter at Carnival..

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 02-17-2010, 04:43 AM
Well as I remember you print out the tags, at least in Puerto Rico they always have tags in the boarding port too from carnival, but don't have to be the norm on every boarding port.
My advice print out the tags, don't wait to the port tags and use contact paper in order to give them a little strenght.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:09 AM

Echoing what Tim and Cas told you, as far as your documents go, you really don''t need any of it except your Fun Pass. If you have filled that out on line and printed the fun pass out that is all you need (plus your passports/ID and credit card) to board the ship. The e-docs have your luggage tags in them. You can print off as many as you like. Or you can get them from the porters at the port. I have had really good success with "laminating" them with clear packing tape and then using the tape to loop the tag around the suitcase handle.

Now, having said that all you NEED is the fun pass, I will say that you should also print out the page(s) that list which excursions you booked online. If for some reason you don't get your tickets for your excursions (normally delivered to your cabin the first sea day) that page is your only proof that you booked/paid for them already. You can take that to the excursion desk or the guest services desk and they can get you your tickets. Without it, you are S.O.L.

Have a great cruise!
Magic 11/11,Triumph 4/12,Spirit 7/12,Freedom 11/12, Triumph 2/13 - The fire cruise, Magic 1/14, Freedom x 2 6/14

NCL Dream October 2006, RCCL Mariner OTS June 2007, Celebrity Silhouette 2013
Old 02-18-2010, 12:28 PM

It really is easy now to book online. Although I kinda miss the thrill of receiving my packet in the mail. I think the last time I sailed on RC, they sent a packet out even though I booked on line. They may have changed their policy also. Happy Cruisin Rickb
Old 02-18-2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
I have done the fun pass in the past, but do I need to do something with the my documents. I know that they don't send you the little package like before with the luggage tags so is that something I print int he my document part.
Here is also a helpful Document Q&A Guide from Carnival.

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
bahamas, boarding, canaveral, caribbean, celebrationhow, costa, cruise, fun, line, luggage, maya, pass, port, porters, puerto, royal