Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2006, 10:16 AM

We just got home from cruising teh Miracle from Oct 29-Nov 5...We had a great time but the service in the main dining room was aweful. My husbands order got screwed up EVERY NIGHT we were in the Bacchus Dining Room. The Lido Deck food was great and lots to choose from. Has anyone else experienced this? It also rained every day we were on the ship. We missed going to Costa Maya as the port closed when we got there. The ship director had to do some quick thinking on how to entertain all these ppl for an extra day at sea and he did a great job...We had a few hours of sun when we were in Cozumel. But we decided on the trip we weren't made of sugar so we enjoyed ourselves anyway. Our excusions were great. We did the helmet sea dive in Cozumel and we all had an awesome time. We also did an island tour of Grand Cayman and went to the turtle farm, that was sooooo cool. Our flights were great too considering it was the first time I had every flown. Delta is a nice airline to ride with.

We are starting to mentally plan our next cruise to Hawaii in the early spring!!

Happy Sailing

Caribbean Hotel Reviews
Old 11-07-2006, 11:58 AM

Welcome back Trish, sorry you had rain and your waiter wasn't that good. It sounds like y'all had a ball anyway. When it rains and we've booked a tour, we go anyway. Some of our best times have been in the rain (as long as there's no lightning when we're snorkeling). I'm glad your flights went well, too. Get back on-line and start looking for your next adventure. Careful easing back into reality--work sucks!
Old 11-07-2006, 04:17 PM

He director probably did not have to think too hard, we missed the some port on the same ship back in April

Inspiration - 5/13/2005
Miracle - 4/2/2006
Miracle - 12/31/2006
Grand Princess - 1/18/2008

Legend - 11/18/2008

Miracle - 12/31/2006
Old 11-08-2006, 06:40 AM
Banned

Sorry your wait staff was so incompetent and bad weather too. But you sound like a real trooper and had a good time despite the negatives.

We love Delta Airlines as well, but they are so expensive from our airport. I wish we could use them more.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:05 AM

We flew on Delta out of Buffalo instead of Toronto because it was half the price. So it was soooooo much cheaper for us to just drive over the border instead of paying through the nose for our flights. I don't understand why Canada charges so much air pot taxes and fees. I work for lufthansa airlines and sometimes when I quote prices to customers, the taxes and fees are sometimes more than the actual fare. It's insane!!

Even though it rained for most of the trip we still had a great time and have lots of memories to keep us going till the next cruise!!

Happy Sailing All

Caribbean Hotel Reviews

Closed Thread