Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2003, 05:37 PM

I've booked my cruise on the Carnival Conquest and I know it's probably too far out for me to see anything, but I'm getting the error message that you can't order things for a Guarantee Reservation. Is there a way around this? Should I keep going? Is it futile? Help! LOL
Old 09-07-2003, 05:37 PM

I've booked my cruise on the Carnival Conquest and I know it's probably too far out for me to see anything, but I'm getting the error message that you can't order things for a Guarantee Reservation. Is there a way around this? Should I keep going? Is it futile? Help! LOL
Old 09-07-2003, 06:58 PM
I was on guar. last cruise you will not get your room number till you personally check in at the embarking you may call carnival customer service and they will help you if you want to order prior to the cruise. unless you are just trying to find out your room # it won't work on kelly method I had tried all the way up to the week of the cruise. for some reason when you have guarentee info is not available
Old 09-08-2003, 06:08 AM

I believe you're right...the cruisecritic.com web board says the same thing. Apparently Carnival caught on! Bummer!
Old 08-08-2005, 10:47 AM

nooo! it works!!!...i just got my cabin no. and i have 52 days to sail and my cabin was in the tba class...good luck!!!!
Old 08-22-2005, 02:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mom20373:
nooo! it works!!!...i just got my cabin no. and i have 52 days to sail and my cabin was in the tba class...good luck!!!!

how did this happen??? did you get upgraded??? and how did you come to learn about your cabin assginment?

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, find, kelly, method, room