Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 05:25 PM

We just got back from Carnival Miracle Panama, etc. cruise. Some of you wanted a quick review so here goes.
Arrived at pier at 11:20 and breezed through embarkation in less than 30 mins. Took on a bottle of wine each and were not once questioned about what was in our carry ons.
Food at breakfast and lunch was good but not spectacular. Dinner was out of sight with fillet mignon, duck, quail, lobster, beef wellington, prime rib, rack of Lamb, and salmon being voted the best by my group of 8. Chocolate Melting cake was to die for, so I tried my best to die each night!
Service was 5 star. Can't wait to sail again.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:25 PM

We just got back from Carnival Miracle Panama, etc. cruise. Some of you wanted a quick review so here goes.
Arrived at pier at 11:20 and breezed through embarkation in less than 30 mins. Took on a bottle of wine each and were not once questioned about what was in our carry ons.
Food at breakfast and lunch was good but not spectacular. Dinner was out of sight with fillet mignon, duck, quail, lobster, beef wellington, prime rib, rack of Lamb, and salmon being voted the best by my group of 8. Chocolate Melting cake was to die for, so I tried my best to die each night!
Service was 5 star. Can't wait to sail again.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:26 PM

Welcome back VA Gentleman!

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I want to try that itinerary sometime. I must say your post is making me hungry.

Dwayne
Old 01-30-2008, 06:55 AM

Did you do any tours? Which ones would you recommend?
Old 01-30-2008, 07:14 AM

Welcome back VA Gentleman, sounds like you had a wonderful time. Get busy and start planning your next one, it helps ease the debarkation blues.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:49 PM

I went on the Coast to coast train in Panama and my brother went by ferry through the locks. I think his trip was better, although the ship was held in port an hour extra because they had bus problems - a good reason to book via the cruise line.The canal exploration was a great trip even with rain in the rain forest. Lots of animals living wild - Howler monkeys' calling was freaky. Belize trip to Altun Ha was too short at the ruins but was still worth it for a taste of Mayan stone work. The end of cruise Everglades trip was worthwhile. We're looking forward to booking our next cruise in Spring '09. Has anyone been to Bermuda out of Baltimore or Norfolk?

Closed Thread