Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2006, 01:55 PM

I'm booked on Sensation for 3-Days to Nassau next week (a birthday treat for my husband...)Recently, I've discovered all these bad reports on this ship...Does anyone have any more updated information on the conditions on board?

This is our first cruise and I'm trying to keep an open mind about what this cruise is going to be all about... but the complaint of sewage smells on board keeps resurfacing in a lot of people's complaints as well as thepart about really bad service from a crew that seemed to lost their "give a damn" sometime ago... Any input would be welcome.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:55 PM

I'm booked on Sensation for 3-Days to Nassau next week (a birthday treat for my husband...)Recently, I've discovered all these bad reports on this ship...Does anyone have any more updated information on the conditions on board?

This is our first cruise and I'm trying to keep an open mind about what this cruise is going to be all about... but the complaint of sewage smells on board keeps resurfacing in a lot of people's complaints as well as thepart about really bad service from a crew that seemed to lost their "give a damn" sometime ago... Any input would be welcome.
Old 05-31-2006, 04:02 PM
well let me see if we can put your mind at ease, the sensation came from the hurricane situation as our ship, the ecstacy did with many new crew members in training, we had a awful time with the inexperience of the newbie crew members, but its been amost 6 weeks now so they should have thier act together by now and know what is expected of them by now, so kick back enjoy the cruise even tho we were not happy with the service, we made up for in other ways we opted for buffets instead of dinners after the first 2 nights and room service we gave them the benefit of doubt but after second nite, decided to dine else where, I do have a 2 page report on our cruise here some where on this site, about all the problems with the new trainees, they get better after doing more trips, as then they see which side of the bread is buttered on. (Tips) when other co workers make more then them they catch on real quik relax have fun and take it all in stride we have done 8 cruises and only had 1 really bad on CCL and one semi bad and it was on NCL happy cruzn'
Old 06-01-2006, 10:56 AM

Im booked on the Sensation on June 18th ! Im very excited. I have heard that they have gotten their stuff together.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:10 PM

Thanks for the info! I'm looking forward to the cruise and will be sure to post my feedback on the ship and experience here when I get back!

Closed Thread

Tags
june, sensation