Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2006, 01:42 AM

It is the same place on Glory, You almost have to know it's there because likely you won't see it. I just knew ahead of time by studying the deck plans.

The seating up there I thought was less crowded, probably because people don't want to carry their other food up there. For Buffet the service up there was great, and you can get a table by the window.

The fish was freshly prepared and good. I went to the Deli outlet, got my fresh Rueben and headed up there for the fish and had a wonderful lunch and view. I ended up eating up there even when not having the fish, because was less crowded and less bustle
Old 10-04-2006, 06:33 AM

woo hoo!!! 18 days and I will be cruising

so what are the good bars on the Sensation?
Old 10-06-2006, 02:09 PM

Becareful you'll become an addict. After our first cruise we kept trying to get our daughter to cater to our every whim but she wasn't going for it. We kept seeing the commercial where different people would say I used to be a king and had people wait on my every whim. My wife and I would laugh about that every time because it felt so true.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:13 PM

Reading negative reviews can be a let down. Some people complain about the sillest things like the review where somebody complained that there were to many doors to get into the bathroom. Personally I'm more concerned if the bathroom has toilet paper.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:39 PM
Administrator

CableCruiser,

You make a good point about the negatives people come up with as reasons their cruise was bad. I sometimes think the whiners expect the ships to provide servants who run ahead of the passengers tossing rose petals in their path ala the movie Coming To America! We won't get in to the "wipers" .

Closed Thread

Tags
commercial, cruise, i, king