Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2006, 01:46 PM

I am taking a cruise on the Holiday in November and I am booking a suite. Is there a better side of the boat to get your room on? Or does anyone know of a good suite number that has a good view on the boat?
Old 02-02-2006, 01:57 PM

I don't know if either side is better than the other, but I prefer to be in the center of the ship, not too far up front or too far in the back. If you go online to the cruise line you are sailing with and pull up the deck plan for your ship and go to your cabin category, it usually states which numbers have obstructed views, you can also find this out from the cruiseline or your travel agent. Hope that helps a little.

Lynn
Old 02-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Administrator

Cabins V3, 4, 5, and 6 have the best views. We have had two suites on the Holiday - V5 and V7. V7 had a lifeboat obstructing the view. V5 was clear.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:14 PM

Thanks for the advice . I now have V5 booked for November 6, 2006. I hope I enjoy it I am a first time cruiser. Thanks again.

Kayla

Caribbean Hotels & Resorts
Old 02-13-2006, 08:06 AM

I have been in V3 & V4(twice), am booked in V5 for June. Avoid V1 or 2 as they are close to stairs so people can look in. V7 through 10 are obstructed by lifeboats. Have a great cruise.
Old 02-13-2006, 02:47 PM

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. LET ME KNOW ABOUT V5 WHEN YOU GET BACK. I HAVE THE SAME ROOM FOR NOVEMBER 6.

THANKS AGAIN,
KAYLA

Caribbean Hotels & Resorts
Old 02-14-2006, 01:00 PM
we were in a v1 cabin I loved it even tho people can see in if you close your drapes its no probem, I love it as we had a sliding glass door and our baconey seemed a bit bigger then the others next to us it was also ahandi cap room which we did not know till after we boarded so the room was a bit larger also to make amends I guess for wheel chairs and our bathroom was huge, I did not know it was a handicap cabin when I booked it I just liked the position of the cabin as it was great view and we could look into the bridge

Closed Thread

Tags
back, bette, boat, cruise, front, holiday, mediteranean, numbers, on, port, room, ship, side, taking, v5