Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2006, 10:15 AM

well im back and it was great there were silly things that went wrong but it was good. i think i will use royal carribean next time though i found out that its a way better cruise line. that and i think if i cruise again i will go for 3 or 4 days by the end of my trip i just wanted off the boat. the islands were beautiful and the ppl aboard the ship were nice customer service wasn't that great. but hey im not the nicest person sometimes.all in all i had fun but i think next time i will choose a shorter and cruise and a different cruis e,line

Palace All Inclusive Resorts
Old 11-27-2006, 01:10 PM

I'm glad you had fun, it may be that you were missing your little one. However, I'm never ready to get off the ship. I prefer Royal Caribbean to Carnival, but that's my personal preference. Princess is my favorite so far, but I don't think they do a 3 or 4 day. Actually, I've never looked, I prefer 10-14 days. If I could afford it, I'd book the 102 day world cruise. Best wishes and hope you get to cruising again soon!
Old 11-28-2006, 09:21 AM

welcome back my trip wasnt that good ,just look at my post here. do you get up on the nude deck? the first 2 days aboard was good then it got old fast . the food was horrible. drinks where good post pics soon
Old 11-29-2006, 08:15 PM

Triumph, what was wrong with your cruise and why do you say you will use a different cruise line next time.

You were so very excited and I would like to hear more about your experiences.....
Old 11-30-2006, 10:24 AM

Because i learned that carnival is like the ghetto of all the cruise lines. i met a bunch of ppl traveling on my ship and 2 others that were all going to the same places and with my expeirinces and the ones of others i just decided that i would maybe go rccl next time try that one out if i don't like that one then maybe i don't like cruiseing? don't get me wrong i had fun and met kewl ppl its just alot of the ppl that work on the boat treat you like you are stupid and a waste of their time. and all the bad reviews ppl gave about puerto rico because you are there at night suck beacuse i had a blast there at night. we had the kewlest taxi-driver he drove us everywhere and stayed with us untill we wanted to leave. i think next vacation i just want to fly to puerto rico and get a hotel and hang out!!!

Old 11-30-2006, 10:37 AM

they need more people that speak english working on the boat.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:38 AM

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! thats what im talking about that and they should have those things you see in the mall saying you are here in every hall way.

Old 11-30-2006, 12:52 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you were not that impressed with the Triumph, for (it was our first time on the Carnival line)we had a wonderful room, people nice, and most everything else too. Yes I know what you mean about people (staff) speaking English, but they seemed to understand what I was trying to say, or acted like it. Of course there were a few things we didn't like, but everything else "outweighed" the bad points.

We are planning on going on the Serenade or Adventure on RCCL this spring. I want to go to St. Lucia, and Carnival has a ship that goes that way, but it is a much older ship, and we don't want to try it out.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:04 PM

I know there are all the "Carnival defenders" but it is good to broaden your experience and if you don't like it on a RCCL you will know that you probably don't like to cruise!

I like the story of the lady who instead of going to a nursing home decided to book a continuous back to back cruise. Theory is that it is cheaper than a nursing home and a heck of a lot more fun and you are treated better!

I am with Penny, I think I could cruise for many days on end with a few breaks to take care of the stuff you absolutely have to take care of.

Puerto Rico is a great destination though and there are many all-inclusives to take advantage of as well as country inns called "Parador".
Old 12-01-2006, 02:36 PM

Yes, I agree. The lady that either thought of it, or did it, of cruising back to back, was a smart cookie. As she said, it would be much cheaper than going to a nursing home to stay.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, nudity, triumph