Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2006, 11:39 AM

I seen this topic and decided to start it up on cruise chat. Mainly becaus I can not cruise until July/August 08 (time, money etc) and I thought that it may be too far away to start a cruise ticker when 07 has not even got here yet. Come to find out, yes people have booked cruise 20 months out and beyound and it is not unheard of with serious cruisers. So as soon as Freedom of the seas open their bookings for July/August 08 my ticker will be posted although they say it will not open until April 07 so I will be a little bit closer by then

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-29-2006, 12:13 PM
Well I know I am planning on a Cruise in 2008 and I haven't even went on my first one in 2007 and I have never cruised before. I guess I should say if I enjoy cruising I will go again with my niece in 08, how's that.

Old 09-29-2006, 02:24 PM

If you feel anywhere near how I felt on my first cruise you will defintely be crusing again.

Old 09-29-2006, 04:54 PM
Longest time out was 18 months..... but usually around 12 months. The time will drag, until the last three months. Then before you know it, your gone then home and planning the next one.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:27 PM

Don't say that. I want to enjoy the anticipation a bit longer.

Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts
Old 09-30-2006, 04:10 AM

My longest time out was 10 months for Pride. It was really neat watching her be built at the shipyard with the webcam pics they had.
Old 09-30-2006, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by susanmaz:
Longest time out was 18 months..... but usually around 12 months. The time will drag, until the last three months. Then before you know it, your gone then home and planning the next one.
You know what that sounds just about right

Old 09-30-2006, 12:23 PM

My last cruise was Nov 2001. We planned our next one for Nov 2007 in July (18 months ahead). We were able to take advantage of the "early booking" discount and if i'm not mistaken, we may have a chance to get upgraded since we booked early. We are sooooo looking forward to the cruise experience again since it's been 6 years since we cruised. The only downside is that it's all my husband and I can think about, dream about, talk about, read about, etc. And to top it off, we found this site about 2 months ago. I love it. And what makes it even worse (in a good way) is that we are planning to take our boys on a disney cruise in 2008 and we are nowhere near finish paying for 2007. I wish I could do like others and take two cruises per year. We owe it to ourselves. Where there's a will, theres a way.
Old 09-30-2006, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by simphhcc:
My last cruise was Nov 2001. We planned our next one for Nov 2007 in July (18 months ahead). We were able to take advantage of the "early booking" discount and if i'm not mistaken, we may have a chance to get upgraded since we booked early. We are sooooo looking forward to the cruise experience again since it's been 6 years since we cruised. The only downside is that it's all my husband and I can think about, dream about, talk about, read about, etc. And to top it off, we found this site about 2 months ago. I love it. And what makes it even worse (in a good way) is that we are planning to take our boys on a disney cruise in 2008 and we are nowhere near finish paying for 2007. I wish I could do like others and take two cruises per year. We owe it to ourselves. Where there's a will, theres a way.
Welcome aboard and you will love this website!! I was a first time cruiser and I happen onto this website about 8 months before my cruise and it help me out with answers, questions etc. Everyone that has responded so far has hit so close to home of how I think. I also wish I was fortunate to be able to take two cruises even one cruise a year I wish I could take but I just don't have it like that. I have two boys and they are always included in family vacation my oldest is 17 he have a couple more years for him to travel with us as a family, although he likes cruising as well, but I am going to give him a couple years and he will have to pay for his own cruise or least help with the payment but until then he cruise free with the family. My 10 year old will be included as family trip until he turns 19 then maybe me and my husband can go along and we can afford to go more often then.

Old 10-01-2006, 07:04 AM

I can see that Cunard Cruises is offering full world cruises, and that many of these cruises lasts in over 100 days.

Has anoyone of you been on any of these world cruises?
Any good experiences?

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, longest, time