Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 10:04 AM

Hi all, I am cruising with Carnival for the first time, on the Fascination ship. Does anyone have any good or bad feedback for this ship? We sail out on Monday
Thanks!
Old 10-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by mmacrae83:
Hi all, I am cruising with Carnival for the first time, on the Fascination ship. Does anyone have any good or bad feedback for this ship? We sail out on Monday
Thanks!
Although it has been many years since we sailed on the Fascination, it is a Fantasy class ship and we have sailed this class many times.

It is a good size (70,000 tons). The pizza and deli are across the back of the Lido deck.

It will be even better when they add the new Waterworks for kids and Adult only area...but until then...she should still give you a good cruise.

Food of course is subjective. I never tell people that the food is 5 star. But you will get your money's worth. We have consistantly found the food in the formal dining room to be good. I don't do buffets.

Remember that the eggs on Lido in the morning are powdered..so I would go to the formal dining room for breakfast. The omelets on Lido are fresh eggs..but the line can get long.

Also remember that if you like espressos and cappicinos that these are free in the formal dining room where they will cost you extra on the Promenade.

You are allowed to bring on soda and water as a carry on. Security will look at it just to make sure it is not beer.

If you are into karaoke, they offer it every night. You can take your own CDGS if you have them. (the selection can be weak on board the ships)

Other than that...go and have a great time.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:44 AM

Thanks for the great feedback! I'll give an update upon our return

Closed Thread

Tags
bad, breakfast, carnival, cruise, facination, fascination, food, forum, forums, good, location, rock, room, sailed, ship, times