Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2006, 11:22 AM

Our club is having a Caribbean cruise fundraiser on Carnival's Victory in Feb. Even though it is very well priced (even including a small donation to the club) sales are not going as well as I'd like. I've passed out about 250 flyer, given talks to other clubs, and tried to get the information published in newspapers. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Would I be able to "market" it on this forum without getting into hot water? HELP!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 11:22 AM

Our club is having a Caribbean cruise fundraiser on Carnival's Victory in Feb. Even though it is very well priced (even including a small donation to the club) sales are not going as well as I'd like. I've passed out about 250 flyer, given talks to other clubs, and tried to get the information published in newspapers. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Would I be able to "market" it on this forum without getting into hot water? HELP!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 06:38 PM

Can you give a little more information as to what your club is? Is your club philanthropic or social? And how is the cruise going to help the club?

I just returned from a cruise that my store sponsored, and I can give you some thoughts on how I marketed it to my customers. However, without knowing the answers to the above questions, I might lead you in the wrong direction.

Chris

Read and post cruise reviews

Veracruz - '85
CCL Tropicale - '94
RCCL Adventure of the Seas - '05
CCL Valor - '06
CCL Victory - '06
Celebrity Century - '07
CCL Triumph - '07
CCL Victory - '08
NCL Gem - '10

Old 11-07-2006, 09:21 AM

Our club is a philanthropic club (Lioness club) We support Leader Dog for the Blind, Penrickton Center for Blind Children, Silent Children, etc.

The cruise is a general fund raiser so we can make donations to the various charities we support. The donation to the Lioness club is $40,added to the cost of the cruise, a portion of which is rebated to the cruiser in the form of an onboard credit.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, cruisefundraiserflyer, flyer, flyers, fundraiser, fundraising, lines, make, reviews