Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2006, 05:39 PM

I was wondering if anybody had any recent reviews about carnival holiday? I'm leaving for my first cruise Dec 4. I'm really excited! It'll be my honeymoon. Does holiday have any thing for honeymooners?
Old 08-29-2006, 01:09 AM

Hi,

First Congrats

I don't know of anything specific they do. They do have an activity/show if they still do it, that alot of Honeymooner's go to.

It is called the the "New and not so Newly Wed Game" It is hilarious, they have the Honeymooners competing with the longtime married couples as to who know's their spouse best.

It will be listed in the daily Capers, and the Cruise Director will tell about it also when doing their Talks.

Oh they video tape this too, and you can watch in the cabin, and buy it as a souvenir.

IslandCruz
Old 08-29-2006, 03:50 PM

Thanks! That info should help alot. Any recommended places to stay in mobile? This will be our first time to Alabama and we also wanted to see Florida. Any place we should see? Sorry to seem so excited but i just can't wait! i've heard so many positive things about cruises.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:25 AM

My daughter went on this cruise in May 2006 for her graduation present and she just loved it. She hasn't stopped talking about it yet, she said everyone made her feel like a queen. And from the pictures she took the food looked fantastic. You could'nt be starting your life together any better.. Good Luck
Old 09-05-2006, 04:18 PM

Thank you so much! I feel this is also the best way to start our new life. I've read that the Holiday is a small ship but when it comes to service, it is at the top of the list! Does any body know of a website that has pictures of the holiday ships interior? Also, is a passport needed for this trip? We have our birth certificates.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:20 AM

If US Citizen,

Birth Certificate and Drivers License or Government issued ID is acceptable.

UNTILL JANUARY 1, 2007 !

Then will need a Passport!

Unless are JUST going to Key West, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.

Yes, the Holiday at least of my last sailing 5 years ago had above average service. She was doing 7 day runs back then from San Juan. The Crew does shuffle around a bit between the ships and come and go.

I was told that the Experienced Crew prefer this ship because the Crew cabins are bigger than the new ships. Don't know if is true.

I do believe the 7 day cruises have better service than the 4 or 5 days. And my theory is alot of those cruisers are newbies, and the crew is use to fast turnover of the guests that don't know what to expect, and they get their Auto Tips. I just notice a difference. Could be just me.

Sorry to go way off topic and ramble
Old 09-08-2006, 07:43 PM

Hey All,

I need to make a correction on the previous post.

Effective January 8th, 2007 you will need to have a valid passport to board any Carnival ship, regardless of where it is going.

http://carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/New_Pas...uirements.aspx

Closed Thread

Tags
travelinnow