Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2007, 03:55 PM

i'm looking at taking the eastern caribbean through half moon cay, san juan, st maarten, and grand turk. anybody been on this ship or itinerary?
Old 08-01-2007, 03:55 PM

i'm looking at taking the eastern caribbean through half moon cay, san juan, st maarten, and grand turk. anybody been on this ship or itinerary?
Old 08-01-2007, 06:22 PM

I believe it it st thomas and not st marteen. However: it's a wonderful itinerary and you get to see 4 beautiful places instead of 3 (the usual stops on a 7 day cruise). Have fun!!
Old 08-02-2007, 04:24 AM

We will be taking the same itinerary but our ship sails on Dec. 1 Yes it is St. Thomas not St. Martin/Marteen. The Triumph is an awesome ship very well layed out and easy to get around. We liked the Triumph so much that we decided to sail on her again this trip.
We were on her last Sept of '06. That cruise included San Juan and St. Thomas.
When we went to St. Thomas we got a jitney ride at the pier to Coki beach. My kids did snorkeling and the saw a slew of fish and had a blast. The water is crystal clear with a ton of fish swimming around you even close to the beach. This trip we will be going by cat to St. Johns and check out that beach. The jitney driver said it is a great beach to hit.
San Juan; We got there at 5pm and left at midnight so what do you do hang out at Senor` Frogs. We have not decided what to do this trip yet.
Have not been to Half Moon Cay or Grand Turks yet. We try different ports each trip. This will be our 6 cruise.

Caribbean Discounts & Deals
Old 08-02-2007, 07:49 AM
I just did this cruise on July 14 of this year. My husband and I had a wonderful time on this itinereary. This was our first cruise so I can't compare to others, but I was very impressed with the ship and crew. Check out my review in the review sections and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Enjoy your cruise.

Past Cruises:
CCL Triumph 7/07
CCL Glory 1/10
CCL Valor 1/11
Old 08-04-2007, 09:12 PM

Have this one booked for Oct of next year. (Not sure how I can stand to wait so long). Looking forward to San Juan and Grand Turk.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:04 AM

I went on this cruise in March 07 and loved both the ports and the Triumph. Be sure to go to the Bacardi Factory -- the mojitos are the bomb!

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread