Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2007, 06:48 PM

It seems to me that Carnival Cruise ships have the same layout maybe a different theme on each ship, bigger and better each time. I know that the Liberty is a newer ship; a lot newer than the Imaginationship that I went on last year but can you tell me WHAT exactly stands out for anyone that has been on the Liberty ship that they can tell me. Just looking for new topics to get me more excited about my cruise in 08

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-30-2007, 07:39 PM
I have sailed on the Fascination - the same class as the Imagination (Fantasy Class), and the Glory - the same class as the Liberty (Conquest Class). I loved my cruise on the Fascination, but when I first got on board the Glory my jaw dropped! The Glory had much of the same features, but a lot more space, There is also 3 large pools compared to one on the Fantasy Class - and one of them has a retractable roof!
Old 03-31-2007, 01:38 AM

Many innovations since Fantasy Class Ships.

You are missing the transformations, you need to go on each new class of ship.

Destiny Class

Spirit Class

Conquest Class

I like them all, but Spirit Class is my favorite for layout and design. Not as big as Conquest Class, but I don't like the crowding of the bigger ships.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:46 PM

I agree with IslandCruz, Spirit Class is a MUST sail! I have been on Glory and am doing Freedom this year but Spirit class (been on Legend and Pride) are by far my favorite. They are roomy, comfortable, and never seem crowded. Give one a try.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, line, norwegian, spirit, triumph, verse