Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007, 03:37 PM
The only complaint I have is regarding the Alaska Cruises - they only leave on Wednesdays. That doesn't fit my schedule very well - I would need a Saturday or Sunday departure.

Unfortunatly, I will need to sail another line for my next trip.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:19 PM

My personal favourite of the complaints:

My daughter was screaming in pain. I asked where the wheel chairs where located so we could get them. She would not respond. after close to an hour and me screaming at the 2 crew members a cabin stewart came with a wheel chair who did not speak english and knew nothing about transporting a patient with medical injuries. came with a wheel chair who did not speak english and knew nothing about transporting a patient with medical injuries...

With all that screaming going on by mother and daughter the scene is all too easy to picture and imagine why they were not treated with the utmost respect.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:21 PM

Sorry about those strikeouts. I meant to use quotation marks.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Quote:
anyway, everyone knows Air Force "dinning Halls" are the best...
Actually, during my USMC time I spent most of it at Navy and Air Force bases and I'll admit the USAF dining halls were really good. The best was on Okinawa at Kadena. Even though we were off-duty and could eat in town, we'd always have dinner at the dining hall before hitting the clubs.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:07 PM

Wasn't in the USAF, however when our base was open I was a supply contractor. (not toilet seats) Anyway, the Supply Officer treated me to lunch a few times on the base. I thought it was pretty good.

Dwayne
Old 12-13-2007, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jmcs:
Sorry about those strikeouts. I meant to use quotation marks.
jmcs, No problem! I am sure most can read it just fine, I did.

It seems rediculous to me as well.

Dwayne
Old 12-14-2007, 12:51 PM
Banned

Be sure you don't complain to loudly about a cruise line on this board! If you do you will get locked up! You must be P.C. at all times when it come to the crusie lines here! I thought the reason myself and the others went to war was so we and all Americans could have freedom of speech! Not so, don't believe it!
Old 12-14-2007, 01:13 PM
Administrator

We have no issues with complaining about cruise problems, but do frown upon things that go over-the-top in hyperbole. We also need to end things occasionally when people want to go on ad nauseam long after they have made their point and the topic has become boring.

Thanks for the patriotic lecture. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go out front and salute my flag a few times.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:27 PM

Dave, you should try the new MRE's..so much improvement. They now have such delicacies as chicken cacitore,grilled chicken, black bean burritos (and other veggie meals like pasta with veggies) and come with tobasco sauce and jalepeno cheese spread for your wheat bread! Wow - what a change. Oorah! and Semper Fi!
Old 12-14-2007, 01:38 PM
Administrator

I had some MREs several years ago when they were still a new idea and wasn't impressed. Glad to hear they have improved. I definitely like the Tabasco being included! Actually some of the c-rats weren't too bad. The fruit was always good, and I liked the beans and franks and spaghetti. Of course that was all Campbell's, Del Monte, and Chef Boyardee. Kind of hard to screw it up. I don't think anyone had a positive experience with the eggs. Just something about canned eggs that doesn't work too well.

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, carnaval, carnival, complaints, complant, cpmlaints, critic, cruise, cruises, line, lines, princess, robbery, site, stupid