Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2005, 09:13 PM

My wife and I will be cruising on the Sensation out of New Orleans in November. This is her 40th Birthday present! Haveing never cruised before, can you give me a recommendation on where (front, back, middle)(which deck) is the best room location? Less movement, convenient, quiet, etc.?
Thanks!
Old 05-10-2005, 09:30 PM

You're best bet would be on the main deck, in a category 6B outside room. The center of the ship, and the lower the better for less movement. Think of the ship as on a pendulum. More movement on each end. The Empress deck is nice, but with the photo lab and info desk and shore excursion desk located mid ship, there will be a better chance of noise and crowding. Check out our sister site, cruisereviews.com and read about the Sensation, and portreviews.com, for info on New Orleans and other ports you will be visiting. Being a native of south Louisiana, I can answer a lot of questions, as can other members on here. Hope this helps!

David Landry

Closed Thread

Tags
back, carnival, cruise, crusie, forums, front, have, location, mid, room, rooms, sensation, starter, stateroom, whats