Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 08:26 AM

Has anyone been on the Glory recently and can confirm wether or not they have the movie screen now. I have heard two different answers from carnival agents so now I am just confused yes or no. One agent says it was oroginally built with it one says they added it but I seem to be reading post that say there is no screen.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 02-08-2009, 11:05 AM

I can definitely answer that it was not built with one. I went in 2005 and 2007 and never saw one. But, I can't verify whether it has one now. I'll be going again a few weeks after you do.

Carnival Glory - May 2009
Carnival Glory - April 2007
Carnival Glory - April 2005

Old 02-09-2009, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Has anyone been on the Glory recently and can confirm wether or not they have the movie screen now. I have heard two different answers from carnival agents so now I am just confused yes or no. One agent says it was oroginally built with it one says they added it but I seem to be reading post that say there is no screen.
That's actually sorta funny. They are both wrong. Usually if you go for three answers and two are the same it is a safe bet. They blew the law of averages on this one.

The Glory was not built with the Seaside Theatre (Lido Movie Screen), as Josh noted. It has not been added yet. It is supposed to be added during the next Drydock.

Dwayne
Old 02-09-2009, 08:27 AM

Thank you and thats what I found confussing. First I heard it was going to drydock to be added but they didn't know when. Then when called back a few months later,I heard it was on the ship. I said great it must have gone to drydock. The man said it didn't because it was built with the screen. WHAT!!! Sales pitch? Well if it's there, it's there. I just thought my kids would think it was neat.

Closed Thread

Tags
big, built, carnival, cruise, glory, movie, movies, outdoor, recently, reviews, screen, ship, show, traveled, tv