Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2004, 11:46 AM

I just found a great tip on another website board. If anyone has a "gaurantee" room, or TBA, you can find out your room assignment once you get your documents. On the sail & sign application, look on the back on the bottom and there is a long string of #'s. Right after your booking # will be your room #. For ex. it could read -- X7X200U212.09345..... - the first 6 #'s are your booking #, then is your room # - U212! I just found out my # today and it was on my documents all along! Of course, since it is only a gaurantee room, there is sstill a slight chance your room could change.
Old 08-26-2004, 11:46 AM

I just found a great tip on another website board. If anyone has a "gaurantee" room, or TBA, you can find out your room assignment once you get your documents. On the sail & sign application, look on the back on the bottom and there is a long string of #'s. Right after your booking # will be your room #. For ex. it could read -- X7X200U212.09345..... - the first 6 #'s are your booking #, then is your room # - U212! I just found out my # today and it was on my documents all along! Of course, since it is only a gaurantee room, there is sstill a slight chance your room could change.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:29 PM

This is all new to me.... However, we do have a TBA assigned to us. Can you tell me how to read the numbers and determine where our room will be located. We should be getting our documents in a few weeks. We leave for this being our first cruise Eastern Caribbean on 9/25/04.

I'm excited, but still don't know what to expect.

I think these boards are great.... do you have any others you recommend in case if I may have missed some. I find that some boards have old postings.

We are a couple from the Midwest.... 40 miles south of Chicago....in Plainfield, IL

Thanks for your help.
Old 08-26-2004, 02:01 PM

Hey! We are former neighbors! I am from Romeoville, IL! If fact, the 2 other friends we are cruising with are from Joliet! Right by Joliet Mall! Small world! Anyway, I did explain how to read the #'s in my original post. Once you get your tickets and see the sign & sail form, look on the back, on the bottom of the form you will see the string of numbers. You'll see your booking # then after that will be your room #, it will always start with a letter then 2-3 #'s. If your have the Carnival brochure, you can see the floor plan and where the rooms are. Hope this helps! Oh, and cruisecritic.com is a great website! Oh and another way to find if your room is assigned is this -- go to the carnival.com website - go to view cruise details, log-in using your ID & password (if you don't have one you'll have to register first), the on your browser it will say something like carnival.com/myreservation.apsx. Delete the myreservation part and put in bookmidify.aspx and all your info will come up. However, I tried this method and I'm not showing a room assignment ther, but I am on my documents. I'll keep trying though!

Closed Thread

Tags
assignemt, canival, carnival, crise, cruise, cruises, expect, find, guarantee, kow, location, number, room, rooms, tba