Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2005, 06:48 AM

This Louisianian needs a break! I will be cruising in February on the Elation with my daughters (11,17). This cruise has gone through so many changes its is crazy. I usually hate our winters, but we've had so many hurricanes we NEED the cold air to keep them away! When I get on that cruise I will KISS the deck floor!
First we were on the Sensation out of N.O. But of course Katrina came along (hitting on the right side of where I live) and wiped out this wonderful one-of-a-kind city. Devastation everywhere. So, our ship will leave Galveston. That's ok, only about an hour more drive for us, not too bad. Then they took our ship away. Well, we can rebook on the Elation. $100 ship board credit for each of us? Great! That'll pay for our pictures and drinks! Wait...What? Rita who? Oh RITA! Aimed for Galveston... Well we lucked out and Galveston was spared. However our friends on the left side of us weren't so lucky. More devastation in our area. Whew, winter is almost here. Wilma?! Please no..OH! There goes Cozumel. She decided to care of our ports. More and more devastation! Are these signs that we should NOT go on our cruise? Well, guess what...I'm not really supersticious. So, nothing to worry about now right? Our cool weather is here. But wait! Beta? Gamma? How much more can we or any more of these poor people take? If I see a beautiful island in February it will be more precious than ever just knowing that in one summer it could all be gone just like that...POOF!
Old 10-27-2005, 02:21 PM
AMEN cajungirl

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, kiss, lips, recipe