Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2007, 11:30 AM
Banned

The Legend is a great ship, it is spotless, the service is great, food is very good, you will really like it. I have been to all the ports that you are visiting, if you have specific questiond I may be able to help. Have a nice cruise!
Old 05-22-2007, 01:23 PM

Thomas, what's your thought on us booking cave tubing in belize not connected to the ship everything I read about the company and other blogs recommended it but I'm still afraid because it is a tender port.But the price was 1/2 when your budgeting excursions that stands out. And we leave in 4 days(graduation time)We're taking our 17 year old sons will they have as much fun as they did on the Holiday?Which by the way anyone out there great 5 day out of Mobile for a small ship and the price!
Old 05-22-2007, 03:18 PM

Hey AL, what was the website that you found on the submarine in Grand Cayman? I'd like to do some research again on that, especially if one is shut down. We will be on deck 5, whichever name that is. I agree with you on all the things that you hope this trip will be like. We are looking forward to relaxing. Matter of fact, unless we find something to do in Costa Maya, we may stay onboard...any thoughts? My 12yr old will probably enjoy the twist slide alot..(Thomas, the Legend does have that slide, doesn't it?) Hopefully, he will hook up with some friends as well.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:14 PM

Hey Tn, I googled it I think it was bubblesub.com I just searched for subs in Grand Cayman and bubble sub and Atlantis were my results.On Costa Maya it's the best kept secret as far as I'm concerned we booked this cruise based on it going there.When you get off the ship the cruise lines have a very touristy pool/bar/eatery/shopping area but there will be taxi's there and we went to Pez Quadro(a five min.drive)it's a small beach resort (free beach)in this small village there is peace and quiet great lobster tacos for $2 and a tiki bar with swings for the seats the water is so clear and an adult can walk out pretty far out before it's more than mid chest and the water is very calm you can get massages on the beach ride jet ski's or just lay back in the chairs and relax the local ladies walk the beach with woven baskets on their heads selling bags of fried plantas which are great the guys barefoot shimmy up coconut tree chop coconuts down for you I just can't say enough about it I'd check it out now before it's another Cozumel or Cancun it's still small and remote like I told someone else sitting on that beach all day is like a corona commercial.By the way my name is Amanda my husband is Lacy and our sons are Stephen and Wade.I hope our families can maybe meet for cocktails,breakfast or lunch on the ship.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:07 AM

AL, thank you so much for telling me more about Costa Maya. I will definetly get off the ship now. One year we went to a new Mexico port that didn't have many shore excursions and everything was far away from the ship. I was about to think the ships were just picking new places but they weren't all that great. My name is Teresa, my husband is Barry, my son is Brady and my parents are coming also. We might run into your boys in the gym if they like to work out, my husband is into body building. I'm undecided...work out - lay out - work out - lay out...hum which sounds better!?!?!

Closed Thread

Tags
2007, 27, action, activities, adult, captain, carnival, cruise, legend, reviews, sonya