Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2006, 01:47 PM

Other than being in a bigger room, are there any advantages to booking a suite on a cruise? Do you get any special, VIP treatment?
Old 05-25-2006, 01:47 PM

Other than being in a bigger room, are there any advantages to booking a suite on a cruise? Do you get any special, VIP treatment?
Old 05-25-2006, 02:03 PM

I did a suite on the soverigen of the seas. The best thing for me was the Balcony,

Being able to go out on the balcony at say 3am and have a cold beer and a smoke. looking out into the quiet dark ocean with the moon shinning above. Listening to the water break as the ship genlty cuts a path through the dark liquid turning it white.
Getting lost in thought about the mystery and wonder of the ocean.
Pirate's, Columbus, Jacques Cousteau, Titanic.

Just remembering the peace I had on that balcony makes me want to be there right now in that moment again.
I'll just have to wait till October 15th to feel that again.

My 2 Cents
Old 05-25-2006, 02:15 PM

In addition to the veranda (can't say enough about that), some cruise lines (i.e. Holland America) offer extras like complimentary laundry to their deluxe suite (550 sq ft) passengers, a private cocktail party and dinner party with the captain, priority embarcation/debarcation and tender priviledges and priority in the alternative dining venues. Every cruise line makes the "suite" life special.

Your travel agent should be able to give you full details on what you'll get for your money.

Old 05-25-2006, 02:29 PM

mroctober where are you going in oct we are on the elation for the eastern caribbean cruise this will be our first balcony really looking forward to it
Old 05-25-2006, 02:31 PM

Sensation Oct 15 4 days Bahamas

My Anual getaway by myself for my Birthday.
It's great to Be Single
Old 05-29-2006, 09:11 PM

We're sailing June 3rd on the Glory and can't determine the amenities that come along w/a suite (other than the obvious). Does anyone know what privileges, ameneties, services, etc. are offered to folks travelling in a suite?
Old 05-30-2006, 05:35 AM

You will have priority embarkation through the skippers club.

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
advantage, advantages, benefits, booking, caribbean, carinival, carribean, cruise, cruises, crusise, junior, princess, royal, ship, suite