Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 05:19 AM

Good news for all the Carnival Glory lovers. The ship scored a perfect 100 in it's recent inspection. Here.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:09 PM

Wow, that's great! It's not easy to score 100 since the inspectors have very high standards. Congratulations to everyone on Glory. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:38 AM

It certainly isn't an easy thing to accomplish. Carnival has been a roll with getting 100's and high scores. I have to say I consistently see safe food handling measures taken on the ships when I sail. Coming from a restaurant background of many years it is an instinct, or learned habit to observe them automatically for me.

Most people don't notice or read the menu items available in the smaller print section of the Lido Dinner menu posted that says "Available Upon Request". Leave it to me to notice, and the Grilled Mahi-Mahi exactly fit the bill for what I was wanting. I step to the end of the line to wait on my special request. I observed someone in a white uniform checking the fish multiple times with a thermometer before he gave them the go ahead to plate it for me. It was most impressive from a food handling and preparation standpoint. The Mahi-Mahi was pretty tasty too.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, food, glory, location, mahi, menu, preparation