Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2006, 01:13 PM

Hey all you experienced cruisers. This is our first for mine and wife's 50th birthday celebration. Can you carry on your hang up clothes? Do they get treated like they do on airlines if you let them take your bags? I want my hang ups to look nice and not all wrinkled, so I would prefer to carry them on. Is it a hassle to carry on?
Old 03-16-2006, 01:20 PM

You can carry them if you like, but they'll still have to go thru the conveyer thing. Not only that but you'll have to wag them around with you till go are able to get to your cabin. Sometimes but not all the time it can take a while, depending on how quickly you're able to board, and the time they actually have your cabin ready.
Happy cruising~~~~~~~
Old 03-16-2006, 02:50 PM

Hello Rodney, I used to lug my suits around but I have found it much easier to put suit in my suitcase. I dont even carry that extra suit and dress bag anymore. Your clothes will already be clean so when you get to your cabin just have the room steward have they pressed for you, it's not expensive at all and it keeps you from carrying that extra bag and lugging it around until you get your cabin. Nothing like being able to explore the ship with just a small to med. size carry-on. I hope this helps you out,,, have a great and safe cruise.

Deege
Old 03-17-2006, 11:56 AM

Thanks Deege and marthathom...I will take your advice. I wanted to look nice but didn't want the hassle of toting extra bags. Anyone else that has advice, please pass it along.

Closed Thread

Tags
baggage, carry, cruise